Flashpoint Levels. Fix This.

After spending some time doing flashpoints as a way to get experience for the double exp going on this weekend i've noticed a common trend within the flashpoints:

If there is at least one player above level (even by 1 level) over the desired levels that are shown within group finder que, then nobody will gain exp from killing the mobs within the flashpoint.

As far as im concerned, mobs make up of at least 1/4 of the exp gained within the flashpoint. That is at least 1/4 exp not gained that should be. Why is it that those higher levels can go into group finder que for a flashpoint that hinders the rest of the group?

I understand that they need to get dailies and weeklies done, but that doesn't excuse the exp being wasted running through mobs that give you nothing in return.

This literally just happened to me in Mando Raiders when a level 30 was in the group in which he got qued with us. The flashpoint laster 30 minutes long and i gained no experience from that, except when i did turn it in and talk to the holoterminal. That's 30 minutes wasted.

Why are they able to que and waste my time getting exp?

Mentoring would help a lot with this. Getting into dungeons can be difficult, depending on the time of day you play. If you absolutely have to group with lower levels because dungeon finder is making you, then being mentored down to an appropriate level range would be helpful.

It's just a bug, it has nothing to do with intended design. They were able to queue even though it took away exp from you because the game is buggy and that's it. You are supposed to still get exp and assuming the fix doesn't get pushed back, they've said 2.6.2 will restore the exp and it won't happen anymore.

Here's post with the yellow response to it:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=7285856#post7285856

Sucks they weren't able to fix it before dbl exp though. :(