Best duelist 1vs1 class

grimshawsalex

They can be easily reapplied as well, whats your point?

Not even remotely. There is always a decent chance neither slashes give the proc, then again it will be cleansed, assuming you are still on target at this point.

Annihilation / watchmen NEVER stood a chance against a good scoundrel. 1 click away from negating their sustained dps.

Anni / watchmen is good against juggs and powertechs I guess.

Edited by Invictusthetaru

Full 31 point? or spec'd with DF?

Full madness isnt that bad if you know how to kite which you will be doing 100% of the time against melee letting your DoTs do the work. The only reason I cant win against a assassin 1v1 is because of their immunity to force attacks so I have to eat the 2k or so force lightning not able to attack or stun them.

Had a dueling tourney a few weeks back with about 40 people, top 4 were 3 deception assassins and a madness sorc.

Full 31 point? or spec'd with DF?

Full madness isnt that bad if you know how to kite which you will be doing 100% of the time against melee letting your DoTs do the work. The only reason I cant win against a assassin 1v1 is because of their immunity to force attacks so I have to eat the 2k or so force lightning not able to attack or stun them.

His question was probably about the Deception Assassins.

Edited by Altheran

And by "burned you down" you mean took 45 seconds to kill you as I ran away twice to heal and used several GCD's while face to face to self heal and rebubble.

hah, This.

Started playing my sorc in pvp more lately, I've soloed every class so far, that is, I have killed 1 of every class in a 1v1 so far, also madness spec. Does that mean that I can solo any class? no, that means that I happened to solo really bad players of every class at least once.

And yeah, sorc fighting is basically this: spec into stunbubble/rooted knockback, get attacked by enemy, stun, run away to heal, get attacked by enemy again, knockback with root, run away to heal, get attacked by enemy again, sap, run away to heal, see enemy coming towards you, keep running back and forth between objects to los enemy.

To OP, if you want a good 1v1 fighter, roll darkness assassin and probably lolsmash jugg in soresu, and by good 1v1 fighter, I mean you don't have to run away to heal(sorcs/operatives) the whole "fight", don't have to stealth out and run away to heal (maras/operatives), but can just stand there, take the enemy's hits, and pull off whatever rotation you want. I almost never use cloak and when I do it's usually only to interrupt a channeled move that can't be interrupted, like ravage or force lightning from other darkness sins, and only if overload is on cd.

Lastly, best way to tell if you're about to fight a crappy assassin/have an easy duel: assassin spikes you out of stealth as an opener, then pops his saber ward and shroud before you even get up, then electrocutes you as you get up, wasting all of his defensive cooldowns and stuns. I only pop force shroud if I'm about to be lolsmashed or if I have a ton of dots on me. I regularly see crappy assassins running to a node, not even being targetted, popping force shroud and saber ward wasting those cds. So if you want to be a good dueling assassin, don't do that.

Not even remotely. There is always a decent chance neither slashes give the proc, then again it will be cleansed, assuming you are still on target at this point.

Annihilation / watchmen NEVER stood a chance against a good scoundrel. 1 click away from negating their sustained dps.

Anni / watchmen is good against juggs and powertechs I guess.

I dont believe I said it rolls every class now did I?