What Rewards would you like to see for Ranked PvP?

AlexModny

What would be really rewarding is if you would adjust the Sith Assassin... It's a class that has: Mobility, the best burst damage to kill anyone at snap of fingers, stealth, and heal. I'm sorry, but it seems a bit OP even on the paper, let alone in the game you the developers apparently don't play. I'm sure it's time to check the metrics.

PS: Oh yes, MM snipers have way too much utility. Rirght'o.

Edited by Beansoup

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Make the "worldwide top 3 elite reward" to "server top 1 elite reward". It has no significance if you don't do this.

I agree but would rather see "top three" for each server regardless of faction, i.e. top three VG/PT on each server. I've posted on this before, if they dont do this its equivelent to awarding a Canadian football team as world champion over an American team while never letting them compete (because they are in different countries...mmm servers). Please consider this BW.

I can't wait to vendor my decorations (if your able to that is). Then if that helmet is really for top 3 ac im also gonna vendor cause that **** is ugly.com.

Lol, I love that a certain archaeological digger has revealed more about these rewards than Bioware...

I wanna decorate my stronghold that I'll sit in for hours doing nothing with the rewards given to me for struggling through quitters, 3v4s, pve'ers, people with no AC, people who run in and /stuck every match, people who are "trying to learn arenas," unbalanced team comps, unbalanced ELO matchups, class imbalances, 20minute wait times to get a pop as a tank, people who can't play their class, losing three times as much as I gain, undergeared players, and trolls galore.

Thank you for thinking of us and giving us something that made all of that and the rest of the rage-inducing arena system worth it. I'm so glad I've thrown so much money at you guys. So glad.

I can't wait to vendor my decorations (if your able to that is). Then if that helmet is really for top 3 ac im also gonna vendor cause that **** is ugly.com.

this^

time to become a pve hero i guess b/c even at top 3 of my class i still get nothing cool like some of the pve kids get for nim stuff.

GG BIOWARE

"Hey guys, what do you want to see for your season 2 rewards?"

*hundreds of responses w/ legit opinions*

"Well heres some decorations and an ugly pve mask and a few awful titles"

like going to a steak house, ordering a steak..then getting McDonald's on your plate from the waiter instead..

"Hey guys, what do you want to see for your season 2 rewards?"

*hundreds of responses w/ legit opinions*

"Well heres some decorations and an ugly pve mask and a few awful titles"

like going to a steak house, ordering a steak..then getting McDonald's on your plate from the waiter instead..

Cold McDonald's.

From two weeks ago.

So what was the point of this 29 page stickied thread? To give us false hope that our opinions actually mattered? If these aren't the finalized rewards BW, you should have put up that blog before you dropped this pts on us, bad PR move. Edited by Ryannnnnnn

LOL:

I don't have a bunch of ideas of what they should be but I can tell you what they shouldn't be:
  • a re-color of any existing gear/mount
  • Ugly. Seems obvious but look at the season one armor
  • Useless. Titles in my opinion are useless, they just clutter up the ui.
  • the rewards shouldn't be re-colored and added to the CM or PvE. Top level PvE content has unique rewards so should pvp

2nd post pretty much described what they DID do... maybe they misread the negations?

Top 3 players:

*An emote that works like Galactic Party Bomb or the Rally ability of Humans. Instead of making people dance/cheer it makes players in the vicinity cringe as you do something threatening like making grand gestures to the surroundings with a drawn weapon.

*Title: Death Defier

Top Rewards:

*Another carnivorous beast mount to match the precedent set by the rancor. Perhaps an acklay?

*Title: S-2 Victor

*Rewards from lower tiers.

Middle Rewards:

*Season's weapon skin. Perhaps something with darker metal and brutal spikes.

*A channeled emote that causes a bounty hunter to break stealth right behind you with a gun drawn, only to be quickly dispatched in a comically offhanded manner by the player which is clearly out of his league.

*Mini acklay pet

*Title: S-2 Challenger

Lowest Reward:

*Mini acklay pet

*Title: S-2 Competitor

This one has the Title s*it. XD

Edited by chillshock

He is and a casual who can't get higher than 1400 rating.

Don't be mad that casuals are going to be catered towards in ranked. You are going to keep subbing, I guarantee it.

Enjoy your furniture, mask, and title. They are cool rewards imo

Edited by JourrnoRush

Don't be mad that casuals are going to control how ranked pvp rewards happen.

Enjoy your furniture, mask, and title. They are cool rewards imo

If you like **** sure, haha. You're one of those people who's totally fine being lied too and have no problem with it.

If you like **** sure, haha. You're one of those people who's totally fine being lied too and have no problem with it.

You assume and expect too much.

They said that PvP wasn't going to be a main focus, it seems they held true to their word by decreasing the amount of rewards. Only titles, a hologram, and a helmet.

You assume and expect too much.

They said that PvP wasn't going to be a main focus, it seems they held true to their word by decreasing the amount of rewards. Only titles, a hologram, and a helmet.

This is what you don't understand... you believe everything they say sure they said that ok accepted. The fact is look at the rewards you really believe it took a whole 4 months to make that garbage? get real they prolly did all that in a week and that was it, all excuses to work more on the reskin rofl cm/strongholds.

I do understand that. Except I don't care that they might have done these rewards the last month or less. I have no problem with the Cartel Market reskins or Strongholds. All seem cool to me. Same with these rewards.

The PvP population was expecting way too much for a part of the game that is not the focus of the Devs.

Have you seen the hologram? Its pretty sweet.