Get ready for new Double XP weekends!

CourtneyWoods

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As someone who decided to resub yesterday, I'm very disappointed that I'm literally outleveling everything. I haven't seen a yellow quest in over 10 levels. In the future add a way to opt out. I can understand vets wanting this but as someone who's returning and wanting to actually experience the content you all worked so hard on... please offer this as an option. Thank you.

Just because its double xp doesn't mean you have to skip missions just because they are under your level. Ive done whole planet missions at lvl 50 just because i didn't want to work on them when i was leveling at the time. You can go at what ever pace you want. Just because the mission is a little easier doesn't mean you don't have to do it

I'm loving double xp weekends, even though I cannot play often. Thank you for this little booster.

If I did have one tiny suggestion, it's hard to level and actually keep up with the costs of levels, haha. I'm new to star wars, and I'm excited to have a toon that will be on the same level once the xpac comes out. I am constantly working on my crew skills and selling as much as I possibly can, but I'm barely sc****** by getting enough money to train.

Regardless, thank you thank you thank you! It's been fun and I've enjoyed coming back so much.

Just because its double xp doesn't mean you have to skip missions just because they are under your level. Ive done whole planet missions at lvl 50 just because i didn't want to work on them when i was leveling at the time. You can go at what ever pace you want. Just because the mission is a little easier doesn't mean you don't have to do it

I understand that... I like doing things at the level they're intended for. But, I'm chugging along anyway. Just feels REALLY weird. I'm used to a slight challenge throughout the leveling process.

I love it, and being over powered does not bother me, I wish it was all the time so I can solo 2+ heroics instead of spending 10-20mins trying to find someone to do one with.

Of course I would much rather EA got off they lazy worthless backsides and merged the APAC servers instead of always double xp.

• 2 months later...

So new Double Xp Crap event coming in a Mmo where Xp flow is fast as lightning strike and when ppl reach the endgame with that speed of lightning will be saying faster that nothing to do..don't understand this Bioware's Policy..

Oh well i don't mind as been subbed from launch and will be forever and even if not logging to Sw Universe for a while will keep sub on cause no need to cancel it :)

Wish a nice week for Bioware & all Star Wars & Swtor fans.

-Terry-

If you do all the options(FPs,Hrs,PVP and such)you can over level.I been hearing about over leveling since Beta.Your given the option and it is up to you to decide if it is worth doing all,partial, or none.You get to control that.The game is set up so folks that just want to play class and side quests can and still be on level with the content or at least close enough.It is about choice and you get to make it.It is a nice change where your choice actually makes a difference.

So new Double Xp Crap event coming in a Mmo where Xp flow is fast as lightning strike and when ppl reach the endgame with that speed of lightning will be saying faster that nothing to do..don't understand this Bioware's Policy..

Oh well i don't mind as been subbed from launch and will be forever and even if not logging to Sw Universe for a while will keep sub on cause no need to cancel it :)

Wish a nice week for Bioware & all Star Wars & Swtor fans.

-Terry-

It's not fast enough when you've done it 3 or 4 times. We just want to do the class stories and have that be enough XP to advance.