Skimp'd male character gear [PIX INSIDE]

Ixum

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Skimpy male gear will never take off the way female skimpy gear does. Reason: Women do not objectify men in the same way men objectify women.

http://www.ncregister.com/blog/simcha-fisher/how-women-objectify-men/

Skimpy male gear will take off just like female skimpy gear does - if well done skimped gear was made available.

Reason: Women and gay men are not blind.

Feel free to add a random person's blog post to support my view :D

Skimpy male gear will take off just like female skimpy gear does - if well done skimped gear was made available.

Reason: Women and gay men are not blind.

Feel free to add a random person's blog post to support my view :D

I guess we will see. Question I pose to you is this:

In MMOs where skimpy male gear was made available to use how often was it utilized? Not very my friend.

I guess we will see. Question I pose to you is this:

In MMOs where skimpy male gear was made available to use how often was it utilized? Not very my friend.

Oh I don't know, seen plenty of male skimpiness in Tera for example (ok bad example, all gear is pretty much skimpy in that game) and Ive seen plenty of relaxed jumpsuit jackets on male chars recently in Swtor.

Anyway, about 90 % of the pics in this thread aren't serious "I want this ingame NOW", more about having fun. I don't really think str8 confident males have an issue with male skimpiness at all... Conan the Barbarian wasn't exactly a chickflick and Arnold ran around in furry hotpants most ot the time.

I think BW is doing the male skimpyness in the right way. The covert torso energy armor was a good start and the relaxed jumpsuit jacket a good follow up. Now we just need some skimpy pants.

Yeah gotta admit, my Tharan has been dressed up like a punk slave since the new top came out. I think the difference is that skimp gear for guys usually just isn't done well, therefore looks terrible to anyone.

did you all check out the "RELAXED Spacer jacket" nothign but a strap acrost teh back and arm loops

We praised Ixum shortly after the Jumpsuit came out the closet, so... yeah.

Now we just need some Slave Gear for men so that my Agent can... mhmmm. Mmm.

i can see the acient class stat now +500 OMG

+50 wetness

+ 12 ohm nom nom

Yes. I got a feeling that the days of female only gear are over. Hopefully there will be lotsa new sexy gear for males in future packs. Give sexy pants now pls.

Must have moar skimpy male gear!

Hopefully one day my Aric will be able to wear the torso energy armour or the relaxed jumpsuit top without the stupid undershirt thing showing.

This thread has been my guilty pleasure for so long. Thanks for all the skimpies Ixum :D

<3