Top 5 PvP Guilds on Tomb of Freedon Nadd

RikuvonDrake

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can name «U N L E A S H E D» the most cowardly guild. They que for normal WZ by group of 8..

Proves that every decent team win every match against UNLEASHED so they abusing the system to que EWH geared 8ppl group in normal WZ to gank recruits.. lol.. such a low-morale people.. lol

Play better, then you can actually beat them too -_-'

• 3 weeks later...
Can name «U N L E A S H E D» the most cowardly guild. They que for normal WZ by group of 8..

Proves that every decent team win every match against UNLEASHED so they abusing the system to que EWH geared 8ppl group in normal WZ to gank recruits.. lol.. such a low-morale people.. lol

OMG its such a horrible, ur ganked.

To explain wer not only guild that does it and quite many guilds from this topic do it aswell so stop crying.

Xx

To be honest, if white noise would have the numbers to do the same, we probebly would.

Easy wins :p

U do by 6 and to be hones i like it aspecialy when you split on same wz for 2 groups. Same is with us best fun ever when u have opposite 4premeids from one guild :)

U do by 6 and to be hones i like it aspecialy when you split on same wz for 2 groups. Same is with us best fun ever when u have opposite 4premeids from one guild :)

Huh? If you meet more than 4 of us in the same wz now or anytime before.. It was coincidence and not planned that way.

Deal with it....

By the by, we don't have proper team to do rwz. If you want to do rwz in a team composition that remotely doesn't make any sense go ahead and feel free to do so, but don't pull me into such a futile thing.

~~Cytrus

Well, doing this is simply bad for the overall pvp community on the server. The upside, UNLEASHED are so bad that you beat them even if they Q with 8.

• 2 months later...
Just say it it Hi'de, I am amazing, remember boosting you, parzo, askeo, domii and a few more through TFB way back, damn you guys suck in PvE :D

I don't suck in pve :( I'm a fast learner! I was in one of the Top 100 WoW guilds world back in the day!

/stroke epeen

Edited by Daystarr

Look at what I found, An accurate list and the OP is not even in one of the guilds, oh the joy

Well back them Imp Fleet All Stars were better than impulse and 3 of those guild on list don't even play.

Well back them Imp Fleet All Stars were better than impulse and 3 of those guild on list don't even play.

I'll rephrase myself then.

Even more accurate than the piece of junk in the other thread, even tho its outdated

the best is Warmongers and Greenfire, followed by IRS

They premade again yesterday after nine months and where ganking everyone.

Greenfire seem to be in pretty good shape as well, are these people preparing for Season 1.

Skulm is back we are doomed!

Jokes apart I would give to Harbinger, and Coral for being so long competing at high level in RWZ game since July.

Would have included Impulse as well but since they left about 2/3 weeks ago....

Edited by limenutpen

Greenfire seem to be in pretty good shape as well, are these people preparing for Season 1.

Hi'de Hidemaster is 55 s00n after getting tunneled for 8 straight warzones from a GreenFire Sentinel, my body is ready

Jokes apart I would give to Harbinger, and Coral for being so long competing at high level in RWZ game since July.

Would have included Impulse as well but since they left about 2/3 weeks ago....

Awh. lol. I so forgot about the unstoppable mess. thx for reminding me, I needed a good laugh ;)