TFB: 16M - NiM (World Ranking)

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to everyone on their downs! Glad to see lots of guilds getting it now and hope we are soon!

We lost tons of talent due to real life stuff since our EC world 2nd but we're getting there!

...you better get them back for SV at the least! Or else...................

Grats to all you guys nice to see something hard and not taken one day to down. Dark Eclipse is a little behind due to Father day and random DC's, but should be in full swing this Friday and getting a full night of pulls in on DG. Wish us luck:)

Good luck!

Congrats, guys, couldn't have been a better guild to crack the 2nd tough fight in here! We're right there, and I know Frog is too. If you're seeing the issue with Radioactive Barrage, please create a bug report...seems like it's hurting all of us equally.

Nibbon, update coming soon?

Congrats, guys, couldn't have been a better guild to crack the 2nd tough fight in here! We're right there, and I know Frog is too. If you're seeing the issue with Radioactive Barrage, please create a bug report...seems like it's hurting all of us equally.

Thanks! You guys looked really close, I'm sure that dinosaur is one good pull from dying.

It's tough to tell if it's bugged, completely RNG based, or just some mechanic noone understands. We submitted a bug report already, and I hope it doesn't become a weekly question of "how many attempts will it take to get one where barrage behaves?"

Can't figure out if barrage is a bug or a mechanic. If it's a mechanic, hat's off Bioware. I know I wasn't a part of the killing pull, but keep it up Severity!

Can't figure out if barrage is a bug or a mechanic. If it's a mechanic, hat's off Bioware. I know I wasn't a part of the killing pull, but keep it up Severity!

Last barrage of the fight made us totally crazy last night ^^