Old school ranked vids

Pkers vs Meow Mix

- How come the guys on the other team were not marked accordingly?

> Mark Jugg Tank because that is their main carrier. Keep the ball out of his hands at all costs.

> Mark Stealthers in order to make sure their positions are accounted for at all times.

> Mark PTs/Sins in order to negate their team's enemy pulls (stop fire pulls/pulls into the pit.)

> Mark Sorcs in order to allow your team's pullers to perform successful fire pulls.

- How come you were killing enemies while your team was running the ball to their side?

> No point in killing(not all situations apply); allows them to spawn ahead of your ball runner, allowing them to potentially hinder the score.

- At the end of the game when your team stalled, what to do?

> I would have my team set up for a double pull. It would be so sexy. :D

Many other things to discuss but I think this is a good start.

GJ holding mid but I think you could make some key additions to your gameplay to affect the game in a strong manner. Such as being aware and negating their pullers (friendly/enemy) and refraining from killing enemies while your team was running the ball forward. :rolleyes:

Also, did you guys have a sin? I didn't notice because your team got ZERO fire pulls. That is bad. :p

Edited by Polymerize

Pkers vs Meow Mix

> Mark Jugg Tank because that is their main carrier. Keep the ball out of his hands at all costs.

> Mark Stealthers in order to make sure their positions are accounted for at all times.

> Mark PTs/Sins in order to negate their team's enemy pulls (stop fire pulls/pulls into the pit.)

> Mark Sorcs in order to allow your team's pullers to perform successful fire pulls.

- How come you were killing enemies while your team was running the ball to their side?

> No point in killing(not all situations apply); allows them to spawn ahead of your ball runner, allowing them to potentially hinder the score.

GJ holding mid but I think you could make some key additions to your gameplay to affect the game in a strong manner. Such as being aware and negating their pullers (friendly/enemy) and refraining from killing enemies while your team was running the ball forward. :rolleyes:

Also, did you guys have a sin? I didn't notice because your team got ZERO fire pulls. That is bad. :p

rockerz was their sin tank.. Honestly don't think this is the place to try to break down a warzone. but what do I know.

Pkers vs Meow Mix

Tell me again who the best overall player on Pot5 is?

rockerz was their sin tank.. Honestly don't think this is the place to try to break down a warzone. but what do I know.

Not breaking down a war zone.

Just giving more feedback than 'wow what a game'. Trying to make a discussion out of things. :confused:

Pkers vs Meow Mix

Don,t worry he is making a PRO bastion guild that will rick roll every one. Then he comes on these forums to tell others how to play when I HAVE YET EVER EVER to see him in rateds on either server. Let his raging begin.

Don,t worry he is making a PRO bastion guild that will rick roll every one. Then he comes on these forums to tell others how to play when I HAVE YET EVER EVER to see him in rateds on either server. Let his raging begin.

A bastion guild? Nope. I play on POT5, obviously.

You mad bro? :mad: You sound mad.

Just wait; you'll see. Then you'll learn, or maybe you won't. ;)

Edited by Polymerize