Death after dying to Eternity Vault second boss...

So we made our first run on the Eternity Vault tonight.

We made it past the first boss, but when we got to the Balrog (come on, tell me you dont think of it like that) when we wiped and respawned, EVERYTIME we would die again.

Some would die after the speeder ride back to him, some out in the fleet. At the final time when we had to break, we died at the shuttle pad back to the fleet.

Seriously, full health, no icons on us, suddenly just fall over dead with no message.

What gives?

Had the same issue several times, WTB fix ;D Also the fact that when that happends, we usually get the bug of not being able to enter and having to reset, meaning we have to do the trash all over again.

I don't like the 16 man trash, unlike the 8man, they actually hurt, alot : (

Considering Eternity Vault was probably tested in Beta, I'm very surprised that this **** is even occurring. Nobody likes to spend 10 minutes trying to get back into an Operation, and trying all sorts of things, only to find out all you can really do it reset and reform the group, and spend another half an hour clearing trash. Basically if you don't one shot it, you're going to have sooo many problems.

But they're off making it so you can use /emotes while you're on a mount or in a taxi.

Priorities, right?

Edited by Kudaran

When we did the 16 man tonight, we had the same issue. Since people die one by one and not all at once we just have them rezzed on the spot. Looks like the bug make you die only once so after you get rezzed you shouldn't die again.

Also, if you die from this, you don't need to pay the repair bills.