Juyo form

UncleOst

...my gawd.

I decided to try Juyo ( annihilation ) last night, feating all points into the tree ( at level 41 ). Guy please don't laugh at me, for I know some have you been marauders since beta and I'm just starting the class.

Point is thus far JUYO RULES!!!!! Man I tell ya, I'm having a blast with this spec and would like to hear a couple comments regarding this spec in lvl 55 pvp. More to the point, is there anyone who still plays this form in level 55 warzones? Dayum I like this form.

...my gawd.

I decided to try Juyo ( annihilation ) last night, feating all points into the tree ( at level 41 ). Guy please don't laugh at me, for I know some have you been marauders since beta and I'm just starting the class.

Point is thus far JUYO RULES!!!!! Man I tell ya, I'm having a blast with this spec and would like to hear a couple comments regarding this spec in lvl 55 pvp. More to the point, is there anyone who still plays this form in level 55 warzones? Dayum I like this form.

Read up on the class/class rep discussions, it points out all of the faults with Anni/Watchman quite well in PvP.

PvE it's fun, especially when you get the optimal rotation down (Check out Oof's stuff).

Its still fun in pvp its just not viable for competitive/ranked situations where burst is king. For solo pugging well played anni can stil put out a decent amount of dmg. You will rage at getting stunned and everyone else being a smasher tho

...my gawd.

It's what I usually play in regs- I still enjoy it a lot and I'm top DPS very often. Yes I can get quite a bit more DPS when i play smash (considering that it's very hard to break 1500 as watchman), but considering that most smashers are awful, it's not hard to beat them in damage. Getting >150k heals in most matches is pretty cool too.

Yeah, I do miss the carnage groove at times. If I want to play rage I'll hop on my jug. That said, the action from Juyo is really freaking fun. I think it's an excellent compliment to a group, in tandem with another marauder of a different spec.