Soloers are ruining non-ranked warzones

UberDuberSoldat

Less and less people are pvp'ing now, sometimes it takes 10 mins for a pop to happen.... I've noticed a trend on certain servers you get a all these soloers that do nothing but sit on an off node in groups of 3, sit there and criticize the people winning the warzone for them, and it ruins all the fun for people who just want to play the game... What happens is you can go against a fully noobed out soloer who has max WH gear, but he sucks so bad he dies anyways. Some of these solo noobs pretty much just own no one...

Bioware you need to add a solo only warzone option, this will level the playing field more and allow noobs to herd together and fight other noobs.... If not, more and more people are going to have lots of fun.

Edited by UberDuberSoldat

Or just remove the "Solo queue"-button :D

I agree. I also think they should remove the queue group button. If you can't get 8 friends to do PvP with then you are some kind of unsocial freak. I don't want to be forced to play with some other bad casual 4-man premade. The best for the PvP community would be if they forced all solo queuers to face 8-man ranked teams so they can learn one or two things from the big boys.

Yea I agree.

Better put premades to queue with premades

and

Soloers to queue with soloers.

Problem solved :)

Agreed, I do both 4 man premades with the guild and solo que. I think that BW should seperate solo pug ques from premade groups. this would eliminate win trading, the advantage of voice over non voice groups, pre mades rolling pugs ect.

I do not think that they should remove the solo que at all, that is just silly. the bulk majority of people that que do so just to releive boredom and do so casually solo. the que times would be horrific.

Sounds like ''Bads' are ruining non-ranked warzones', not soloers... because I am a soloer and I've never group queued and IMHO I'm pretty good, even when using a fresh 50.

^ this.

Although, frankly, I think on my server it's faction imbalance that's an even bigger culprit. I don't see many premades on the Rep side, which seems to show a lack of dedicated PvP groups/people. So, unless I get 3 others from my guild to group up with, it's usually a far cry for a win. On the contrary, when I queue my Imps, it's usually 2 wins to get the daily including finishing last week's weekly with 9 straight wins as a solo queuer on my sin. Yet, I certainly have no answer for how this problem can be helped or not...

Less and less people are pvp'ing now, sometimes it takes 10 mins for a pop to happen.... I've noticed a trend on certain servers you get a all these soloers that do nothing but sit on an off node in groups of 3, sit there and criticize the people winning the warzone for them, and it ruins all the fun for people who just want to play the game... What happens is you can go against a fully noobed out soloer who has max WH gear, but he sucks so bad he dies anyways. Some of these solo noobs pretty much just own no one...

Bioware you need to add a solo only warzone option, this will level the playing field more and allow noobs to herd together and fight other noobs.... If not, more and more people are going to have lots of fun.

What happens is you get a Pug group who has to go against a premade group (Usually from a pvp only guild) that just face rolls everyone, so either you just keep being cannon fodder for the premades and get ZERO comm's or you camp your one node and get a few comm's for Defense....

I have been advocating this for a while. It really is this simple. Give us the role on the PvP queue system then you can have solo queues for Ranked PvP.

Give us a Prestige rating system based off medals earned in WZs. Make medals move in 10s for bronze, silver and gold. A points make up for medals such as 8 points for 75k and 15 for 300k. 8 points per defender category and 9 per attacker point category. 2 points for 2k defense, 10 for 10k in 1 life and 13 for 50k. Earning

Then use prestige to match players in WZs. Prestige is only earned after level 50. So when you have two brand new 50's one valor 1 and the other valor 50 both are still in mostly recruit gear but niether has any prestige and would not face any WH geared players. This closes the gap of RG-BM-WH

So then we use Prestige for a bracketing in PvP. Bracket 1 is 0-1300, bracket 2 is 1301-2500 and bracket 3 2501+

When it comes to Ranked PvP you would still have a team ranking based on win loss but in the case of PuGs the teams overall prestige can be converted to being a team ranking for matchup purposes.

I agree. I also think they should remove the queue group button. If you can't get 8 friends to do PvP with then you are some kind of unsocial freak. I don't want to be forced to play with some other bad casual 4-man premade. The best for the PvP community would be if they forced all solo queuers to face 8-man ranked teams so they can learn one or two things from the big boys.

Hello, thy name is ignorance.

So you are an unsocial freak if you don't have at least 7 friends that play swtor and are also all online and available at the same time? Interesting theory. Oh btw, I believe that's what ranked wz's are for...or don't the big boys let you play with them?:D

So you are an unsocial freak if you don't have at least 7 friends that play swtor and are also all online and available at the same time? Interesting theory. Oh btw, I believe that's what ranked wz's are for...or don't the big boys let you play with them?:D

You mean I'm not allowed to PUG stomp with my superior team composition just because you can't make friends? I don't see why I should have to wait 2 minutes longer for a queue pop just because no one wants to group up with bads. The best thing this game could have is if one could queue a ranked team in normal warzones (ranked queue takes forever to pop and we are often busy in normal wz anyway so we miss the pops). Through tough opposition the bad PUGs will learn to better themselves. They have a chance to see how the big boys do it so they can learn and see that you must have at least 7 friends online before you can PvP.