i need some help

Then you should definitely ask around in general chat or try to find a guild. If you notice someone doing all the same things as you (blowing boxes collecting things and such) just invite them to a group. I do it all the time. Most people will group up just so they don't have wait for enemies/nodes to respawn. There is also the LFG comment in thing. If you type /who and set an LFG comment it will put a symbol above you head the shows your looking for someone to quest with. Best way if the tool isn't working is just ask around general chat or whisper near by players that may be doing the same quest as you. Try waiting by the quest giver and asking there.

my char is ladyfoot on corlian run server sith side. i need a group to do the heroics with to get my lvl up

Not that im trying to discourage you or telling you that your way is wrong but you do know that the heroics arent really needed to level. In fact sometimes its faster to just skip them rather than spend time and energy trying to find a group for them.