Character Transfers Now Available for Asia Pacific Territories

CourtneyWoods

Hi Stephen,

I tried the page on different browsers AND different computers to no avail. I took a screenshot of what the transfer request page looks like for me here

http://www.gamearena.com.au/res/2007/images/features/custom/singlefeatures/swtorchartransfersapacjoaby.jpg

which I think demonstrates the problem at hand..

This is what I see too. None of the dropdowns work or list any of my characters. I'd like to transfer Deltania, Deltacia and Deltaria from The Jekk Jekk Tarr to Dalborra. Tried in Firefox and Chrome, removed all cookies cleared cache etc etc.

• Replies 976
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is what I am getting also. Tried in FF and IE8

Help them fix the problem Senteint and post the following information -

- The originating server which you want to transfer a character from

- The name of a character on that server

- Your specific issues with the form - buttons not available, dropdowns not working, etc.

Origin server: Harbringer

character name: Choppalong

Destination server: Dalborra

Edit pages loads now but the Original server character and destination server are all greyed out .. i notice i can toggle the drop down arrow but thats it ..there is no names coming up

Edited by Ninjaro
update

Hey everyone, thank you for giving us some character names and source servers to work from, it'll help the diagnosis and repair work.

A solution is unlikely to be online in the next few hours, but you'll still be included in the transfer process. We will work to ensure everyone who wants to be included is handled correctly.

To answer this question:

What happens if we have characters with legacy transfering to a server where we already have legacy? (like ive got level 28 on JJT, and level 14 on Dalborra.) Will they be combined?

The short answer is, the highest Legacy level will apply. Here's the relevant section of the FAQ - the example at the end may help:

How does the Legacy system work for Asia Pacific character transfers?

The Legacy system will work differently depending on whether or not you have already unlocked your Legacy on an Asia Pacific server by the time the character transfer takes place.

If you have played a character on an Asia Pacific server to the point where you have unlocked your Legacy and chosen your Legacy name, then all characters created on or imported to your selected Asia Pacific server will use that Legacy name.

If you have not played a character on an Asia Pacific server to the point where your Legacy is unlocked, but are importing characters who have unlocked their Legacy, you will be prompted to choose your Legacy name when you first log in to your selected Asia Pacific server after your characters have been transferred. The name you choose will then be applied to all characters on your selected Asia Pacific server.

If you have not unlocked your Legacy on your selected Asia Pacific server, or on any of the characters you wish to transfer, then your Legacy will be unlocked through normal gameplay (Completion of Chapter 1 on any character) on your selected Asia Pacific server.

In order to determine your Legacy XP on your selected Asia Pacific server, we will consider the Legacy XP Level of all characters you wish to transfer, as well as the Legacy XP already present on the Asia Pacific server (if any), and apply the highest Legacy XP value found among all your characters to your account on your selected Asia Pacific server.

For example, a player has three characters from different North American or European servers that they want to transfer to one of the Asia Pacific Servers. The first character has a Legacy Level of 5, the second is from a different server and has Legacy Level 7, and the third is from another server and has Legacy level 12. The highest Legacy Level here is Level 12. If you already have a Legacy Level greater than 12 on an Asia Pacific server, it will remain unchanged. If that’s not the case, when all of these characters are transferred to the new Asia Pacific server, the Legacy Level will be set to Legacy Level 12 which matches the highest Legacy Level achieved by one of your characters.

- Your specific issues with the form - buttons not available, dropdowns not working, etc.

-Originating server: The Jekk Jekk Tarr

-Destination Server: Dalborra

-Name of Characters: Cortic, Sharapova

-Specific Issues: In both Google Chrome & IE9 The form is greyed out, none of my characters are displayed and I cannot click on any buttons.

Furthermore the form now seems to be down and all I reach is a Server down page stating:

"Server error

The website encountered an error while retrieving https://account.swtor.com/user/account/transfer/apac. It may be down for maintenance or configured incorrectly."

- Your specific issues with the form - buttons not available, dropdowns not working, etc

- The Harbinger

- Arali, Bocek, Chalker, Corday

- Well, before I cleared my browsing data I had no options at the bottom the page and could click the button. I could see the form headings but no options / drop downs / whatever (only can guess what the page should be doing as I haven't seen it working). After clearing browsing data after clicking the Asia pacific link i get a HTTP error 500 (internal server error).

- Your specific issues with the form - buttons not available, dropdowns not working, etc

Server: The Swiftsure

Character: Skyburn

Issue: All the buttons/dropdowns are grayed out.

I have a couple of transfers.

1. -From Master Zhar Lestin

-Aanubis

2. - From The Swiftsure

-Khemset

-Button wasn't working. Now only a blank screeen

If after those steps you're still experiencing problems, then please post in this thread with the following information:

Originating Server = North America - The Twin Spears

Characters on that Server = Akilles, Asclepius, Slej

Specific Issues = At first it was greyed out buttons and no drop boxes. Now I just get a blank white page with nothing on it. Not even an error message. Update, now back to greyed out buttons and no drop boxes.

Destination Server (If needed) = Master Dar'Nala

Origin server: Darth Xedrix

character name: Dothrakki, Daenirys, Kit'sula

Destination server: Dalborra

getting a blank page now

i am getting the site but with drop down boxes and trnsfer button greyed out

Edited by danbourne

The short answer is, the highest Legacy level will apply. Here's the relevant section of the FAQ - the example at the end may help:

Look, this is a really poor implmentation.

What people are looking for is the legacy levels are added together.

This is just another kick in the ***** for your oceanic player base.

Lets look at how you have messed around your Oceanic player base so far.

December 20, 2011: Game not available to Oceanic players.

February 2012: Oceanic servers open, but to new characters only, no transfers available.

April 2012: Transfers available, but not all legacy experience counted.

Really Really poor customer service from Day 1.

Edited by Niqole

Originating Server = Terentatek

Characters on that Server = Mutaram, Spiteri

Specific Issues = At first it was greyed out buttons and no drop boxes. Now I just get a blank white page with nothing on it. Not even an error message. Update, now back to greyed out buttons and no drop boxes.

Destination Server (If needed) = Master Dar'Nala

Tried so far using Chrome, Firefox and IE - no dice.

Server: The Harbinger

Destination: Dalbora

Char: Perkz

Issue: Form doesn't show any dropdowns

Edited by dperkz

drop down menu's not working for me at all

us server

Lord Praven

Characters

Muaddibb

Leto

Scrottosaggins

asia pasific server

Master dar'nala

Characters Lord praven to dalborra

Usul

Characters the swiftshire to Dalborra

Ljoad

Edited by Sleepywonder
forgot something

Look, this is a really poor implmentation.

What people are looking for is the legacy levels are added together.

This is just another kick in the ***** for your oceanic player base.

Couldn't agree more. I've got Legacy 14 and Legacy 8 and to lose my xp from legacy 8 is criminal.