meh

iimagiicii

not sure if I want to play anymore, sub is up in 5 days..

so anyone from JC that's seen me, it may have been the last time :(

I am kind of in the same boat but they just took payment from me for my sub so I have another month that I have already paid for.

I just have not been impressed with the direction of the game. Too much focus on F2P and all that Nickel-And-Diming and not enough on fixing bugs and issues with the game. They also do not communicate with the community enough and seem to not be adding many of the things that the community has been asking for.

I have not really played much in the past few months. Maybe logged in like five times max in the last three to four months. I am pretty much through my money away on this Subscription Fee. Every time I log in I just get depressed. For the amount of money we spend on the game we should at least enjoy it and I have not been able to in the past few months. :(

I really wish they would show us something that could get me excited about playing the game again. Something to look forward to. Something like the SSSP. IF they showed us what this supposed new Space Feature is going to be like it would go a long way. So far though nothing they have shown to us for the the game has really impressed me. Like this new 2.3 patch tomorrow. Better Graphics, "Whoop Dee Doo!", we should have had that a long time ago. :(

OH Well. In a month I'll have to see what they have for us. If it is the same old not impressive crap then I am dropping my Subscription. The only Cartel Coins I buy are the ones that I get with my subscription, so they would basically be loosing another customer. It is sad really, because I like Star Wars and this game was OK but it can be so much better if they would just get off the crap they are doing now and actually listen to us and add the things we ask for. :(