Why make marauder when you can have jugg???

Labradoraki

31 points in focus and i can beat everyone including healers, theres the kicker

That's fine.

I'll continue to enjoy my ungodly Tanking ability surviving multiple fights all the way through with less than 30% (its funny because im not exaggerating that, at all) and you can enjoy your 1 or 2 High crit attacks.

Works out for both of us.

Marauder has Bleeds (DoTs are EXTREMELY useful in PvP) that heal them, the best group buffs in the game, and WAY better resource generation/management.

Not sure what you mean by way better. We have a more complicated resource management system with fury on top of our rage + we don't have an out of combat rage builder like juggs do.

Did you really Just ask me what class and spec i play when its in my sig?

Whats up Ray Charles, i thought you were dead.

That's not changing anything I said...

You might be annoying since you guard a healer, taunt people and killing you might be harder every 3 mins but that's it...

But then again, that's not a 1vs1 right? Except if you fight said weapon base class, They won't have that much problem dealing with you.

Annoying != giving hell. I can be annoying on any class.

Not sure what you mean by way better. We have a more complicated resource management system with fury on top of our rage + we don't have an out of combat rage builder like juggs do.

It was to my understanding the Resource system is the same between Jug/Mar Guard/Sent.

The only "Out of combat rage builder" we have is 1 ability that generates 6.

Other than that its built/used the same way

That's not changing anything I said...

You might be annoying since you guard a healer, taunt people and killing you might be harder every 3 mins but that's it...

But then again, that's not a 1vs1 right? Except if you fight said weapon base class, They won't have that much problem dealing with you.

Annoying != giving hell. I can be annoying on any class.

lol Every 3 minutes.

Lets count how many defense things i have.

1. Force leap provides a bubble for 20% damage reduction for 10 seconds and KB immunity

(force push resets my leap, allowing me to do this twice)

2. Blade Storm grants a shield that absorbs a moderate amount of damage.

3. Saber ward which is a 100% damage immunity for the first 2 seconds.

4. Warding call which reduces damage done to me by 40%

5. Enure, Increases my max health by 30%

6. Ultimate medpac, when used with enure it gives me a considerable amount of HP back

7. Absorb adrenal, Makes my Damage reduction 52%

8. Defense chance is 25%, 1 out of every 4 attacks get blocked/parried

9. Shield rating is 35%, at least 1 out of every 4 attacks gets absorbed.

10. Relics that increase my defense chance to over 35%

My point is, I may not deal the same amount of damage as a focus Guardian/Jug, but i have so many survivability features i can usually outlast the opponent.

Edited by Gregory-IRL-Bria

They just need to give juggs higher penalties when they switch forms, right now they can go tank stance and they still do pretty high dps while boosting their armor by 60%

When in tank stance they should have the lowest DPS of any class and when they use their offense stance they should get a debuff to their armor to make up for their higher dps...

IMO, it's not a huge imbalance so I don't think they need any huge " Nerf " but some small tweaking...

I know juggs take 2x-3x the amount of shots to kill then any other class with my gunslinger so their definitely not hurting on the defensive side of things.. Would help if they couldn't change stances while in combat, because as it is they can just be in offensive mode until someone targets them then switch to defensive mode and absorb all the damage and then when the person gives up trying to kill them switch back to offensive mode on the fly... There stances should be locked until there out of combat..

the tanking spec... give you hell... 1vs1?!

Are you some shadow spec or a combat sent (the worse spec of sent)?! Because the soo mighty defense of a tank is ignore by most attacks except weapon based attacks which harm mostly the 2 spec above.

Them chaining cds every 3min to last longer doesn't make more of a threat... Just an annoyance that you keep on the side.

It's because annhilation/watchman suffers from avoidance. No hits, no dots, no dots no selfheal and little damage to tanks.

3. Saber ward which is a 100% damage immunity for the first 2 seconds.

100% melee & ranged defense is not 100% damage immunity. It means you have 100% defense rating for 2 seconds. Anything unaffected by defense is unaffected by this, i.e. force/tech attacks.