BC Cookie Party Time (aka Introduction thread)

Desiirea

Hello everyone! I'm Blaidria (Blaid) Larksong a Gunslinger with a taste for snickerdoodles and chocolate peanut butter chip cookies. I seem to have a twitchy trigger finger - I swear I did not mean to start a fight with that other mob before finishing the first one.

I'm new to RPing and haven't done any PVP or PVE yet. I've got toons on another server with my bro but wanted to find a place that was more friendly and allows me to really get into a character. I've already met some very helpful people here and to them I say "thank you" for all the advice and guidance I've received.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Everyone,

My Character is Dashara an Imperial Sorc, I came from Ajunta Pall RP/PVP server after it turned into a ghost town and BC was the only West Coast server available. I had originally played a Sage up to 50 so making the switch was easy. I still have the Sage her name is Nastasja and every once in awhile I will get on and do some PVP or make things for my alts as she is a 400 Cybertech.

Cookies it depends on my mood so you will get a good variety from me.

In General I like the Mothers Iced Lemonade they are small bite size lemon goodness with a little tart to them. (bring a big glass of milk)

Oatmeal Raisin with a touch of cinnamon if they are offered

Classic Chocolate Chip with Milk if I have the Chocolate craving

Classic Peanut Butter cookies also a good choice.

Snickerdoodles rare to find them being offered but they're great!

I think that's about all for my cookies. :)

Edited by Devinia-Hex
correction

Hey folks, I'm Siricius Kaust, or to those who are from Lord Ieldis, I'm Huxley Stormwind (man I miss my name Huxley).

Anyways, I'm a Republic Vanguard, one of two Tactics Vanguards to be more specific. I love PvP even though I'm pretty bad at it, and I really like RP'ing, even though I really don't know alot of people that do RP. I even use to RP-PvP in a trooper squad (too bad none of those guys play anymore).

My favorite cookie... hmmm now that's a tough one. :)

I'll narrow it down to my top 3:

1. Sugar Cookie

2. The OG chocolate chip cookie

3. Cranberry white chocolate cookies (these things are freakin' awesome!)

Hello, I'm most commonly Ardevall. Due to a broken ankle this spring, I've put a lot of hours into ToR, and have many alts. Interestingly enough, the character I use most often, was my last choice for what I wanted to play (I had completed the 7 other class quests), but it wasn't until I was leveling my Sentinel a few months ago that I decided to try PvP. I normally play games for the story and had never played an MMO before, so endgame content didn't really appeal to me. I'm now hooked on PvP :p.

In my short time in PvP, I've played with and against most of you. There's a lot of skilled PvP'ers on BC, and I hope to one day be able to reach your level :D.

People will probably think I'm weird, but my favorite cookie is ginger molasses.

• 2 weeks later...

Howdy everyone,

My toon's name is Tyrosine which is a darkness assassin. I originally came from the Lord Ieldis RP-PVE server so a shout out to anyone who knew of Imperial Legacy. This is my first MMO and you can find me pvping most of the time (mediocre at best) mainly because if i even tried running pve oriented content, my computer would explode =( ohh and for those people who mark high priority targets with the red flame...such a bother for me cause im red-green color blind XD

hmmm favorite cookie...i really don't eat cookies - too sweet. But once in a while a sugar rush will come along and the only cookie to satisfy it would be a freshly baked chocolate chip cookie (none of this cold stale bs you see with packaged cookies)