Cannot do anything until I do something?

Hey guys, I've tried to find an answer to this, but I just can't so if anyone can help I'd appreciate it.

I'm level 31, today in the forums I found locations for some of the datacrons that I hadn't found on my own, so I decided to go collect them. 1 on Hutta, one on Dromand Kaas and one on Balmoora... all give me this message when I click on them...

"You must complete missions before you can do that"

Now, I if I was on Alderaan I could understand this, outside of the minimum necessary to finish act one of the great hunt BH quest line, I have not done anything there. But, Hutta? Seriously, not only have I done every single quest on there, I've done most of the heroics and such several times.

So, I said screw it, I'll do a heroic, that's a mission right? Nope, appently I must complete missions before I can do that, as well. Then, on top of all that fun, I just realized that I have 2 companions that want to talk to me in private... in the world it's never a good time for them, and in the ship... you guessed it... I must complete missions before I can do that.

Why can I take quests on Nar Shadaa, Tatooine and Alderaan, but not click a freaking datacron on a planet i've completly cleared? Anybody that knows wth is going on... a little help, please?

You must gather your party before venturing forth.

Err... I mean what ^ said.

I think the quest log limit is 25. If you go over that, you can't accept any more until you complete/abandon some and it gives you that message just vague enough to make you confused the first time you encounter it.