Kaon again? Exit area.

Heh. I have the opposite problem. I haven't finished my Rakghoul weekly in over 2 months because the groupfinder never gives me Kaon.

Or, if it does, the tank/healer immediately leaves and after 10 minutes of waiting I give up.

I always seem to get cancer-ridden black talon and it's 30 hours of cutscenes.

The real issue I have with Kaon (and all of my guildees and in-game friends as well) is that it is still a freaking bug-fest. After months of being out... Invisible walls, mobs that chain knock you back into said wall and get you insta-gibbed, walls that cut off the tank and keep him/her from getting to the mobs prison-ra pe the healer, mobs that appear 20yds away from where they are and cause accidental pulls, bosses that glitch (behemoth I'm talking to you), and my personal favorite: the packs of Tionese mercenaries not aggroed on you who occassionally clip a party member with stray fire and put the whole group into combat.

Personally, I would be more than happy with the next patch introducing zero new content and simply being a "hey guys, here's a ton of bug fixes looooooooong overdue. O and here's an updated codex too. Hey it's almost Christmas, might as well put it on the list...

Edited by Twolightsabers

In my opinion kaon should be a tier 2 flashpoint that would save me the hassle of doing that thing randomly and not getting the credit for the weekly hm.

It does not have the challenge to be called a Tier 2 flashpoint though, while I seriously doubt this idea of yours will ever be implemented if it did they'd need to up the challenge for it to be comparabe to Lost Island and drop Columi + Rakata off last boss.

Having two tanks and almost a 3rd at 50, plus a healer, I totally agree. There is no t1 HM more annoying than KUS. It's long, it's packed full of annoying mobs, and it's resposible for more group breakups than all of the others combined. Granted most times I run it it's without a hitch but I certainly let out a sigh if Kaon comes up with the group finder. It should be made maybe a tad harder and put next to Lost Island as tier 2 if they might be revamping with the upcoming expansion.

I get D7, over and over and over....Good news i can now do it in my sleep.

I really don't mind Koan provided the tank gets in and stays in the turret I am fine with Kaon. My only other complaint about it is when the mercenaries hug my healer and tank and dps only cry out for heals instead of actually killing the thing that has me stun locked.

I can agree with the op on this,

Lets look at Kaon for a moment, this and LI are considered expansions. Why , because they came out as new content after launch. Anyone remeber the raqghoul event? These were the first FP designed as solely lvl50 content. All other SM FP have a below lvl 50 content.

There are several trash mobs that require skill and comunication to survive. The dark room must be pulled and dps'd just right. The area right befor the final boss also requires some serious cc's to make it better than wipe fest. Also fresh 50's might not have the best survivability depending if they are in just tionese.

As for the boss fights, the behemoth takes a minor amount of co-ordination to kill- especially if the party is all melee. The final boss fight is easy compaired to the adds are harder to kill than the actual boss. Since his two adds are untankable the fight can be trouble for fresher tanks who don't know the fight. Even though the cannon/turret encounter counts as a boss fight it just requires skillmore than gear to do it.

I believe when the devs took the nerf bat to all the trash mobs in FP's this one didn't get hit.

These were the first FP designed as solely lvl50 content. All other SM FP have a below lvl 50 content.

So, are you completely ignoring Directive 7, Battle for Ilum, and False Emperor, all of which were developed at release and designed as level 50 intro FPs to gear people up for the HMs?

It does not have the challenge to be called a Tier 2 flashpoint though, while I seriously doubt this idea of yours will ever be implemented if it did they'd need to up the challenge for it to be comparabe to Lost Island and drop Columi + Rakata off last boss.

It's just an observation i made that would solve some problems.

It drops a big speeder while I never see it drops.

Saw it drop once and i won it, not that great looking to be honest.

Now if landspeeders actually could hold your companion or a player you grouped with it would actually be cool.

Here is the problem. It doesn't matter what instance it is, when you are running this much, they will all get boring. I don't even know how you can do that.

The point is, I do 6x per day group finder, I have 2 tanks, 2 healers and 2 dps.

At least 4x kaon.

I have patience and I'm on vacations :D

Why don't you just uncheck it from group finder? Or are you saying it's broken and gives you Kaon regardless of your selections?

if he unchecks it he won't be entitled for the BH comms in the end, so most would rather not want to do that.

if he unchecks it he won't be entitled for the BH comms in the end, so most would rather not want to do that.

Ah, okay. Makes sense. I haven't ever actually unchecked any flashpoints so I was unaware of this. I've done very little flashpoints (mostly due to lack of time) and haven't gotten bored with any one of them yet.

Kaon only instance you can blow through with 3 dps and 1 healer, i love that u dont need a tank

'

do any of them really need a core of tank 2 dps and a healer... no.. i 2 manned kaon as a fresh 50 when it first came out as dps and the other person was a tank.

To who ever was saying it's glitched filled... i honestly dont think i have ever seen anything in there glitch which is probably the only FP i can say that for. I've run it prob as much as OP stated too