Rich Missions for Underworld Trading

floriwie

Hi guys,

are u getting any rich underworld material missions after 1.2, they disappeared for me completely...

My main income before 1.2 was Mandolarian Iron and Prometheum but while I don't get any rich mission, my chance to crit them are really reduced....

Am I the only unlucky one or it is a trend?????

Also are u getting any Mission Discoveries from Slicing missions, I didn't got any single one after the 1.2.....

The T6 metal mission No Redeeming Value was always Moderate both in cost to run it and in the rewards it yielded, even though it was called Rich. They fixed that (display) bug. The highest yield T6 missions are Abundant, of which only A Volatile Gift exists for T6 metals.

T5 Rich metal missions still exist, there are 2 of them in fact. Although because of the sheer amount of Gift missions it could take many refreshes to make it appear.

And Slicing still brings back plenty of mission discoveries for me. Although they only seem to come from lockbox missions, not tech part missions.

Edited by Rhaphael

Relogging always works. This work fastest while on your ship (because it only has to reload a small space and no other people).

The fastest way to reset your crew skill missions is to hop between your ship and the fleet. The ship loads very quickly, and the fleet is only a bit slower, while all other locations in game are MUCH slower to load. Each time you transition, the mission list resets.

Now that you actually exit your ship just outside your ship, it may be faster to exit/enter your ship.

But back when you were outside the (wrong) door up on the main level (at least on the pub side) the travel time made relogging faster.

The load time relogging in fleet is almost non-existant though, so relogging may still actually be faster. I expect much of it is still in memory until you load a character in an actual different locaion.

not sure whats changed or hasnt... I dont seem to be refreshing very well either re zoning or re logging.. after half a dozen re logs my log out button stopped working and I had to restart :( Then the log out button worked again for a few tries.. and stopped working again.. something they added to stop this practice?????

My biggest problem is that I cant GET underworld missions.. Sometimes i am re logging fifteen to twenty times to get an underworld mission at all... guildies scoff and tell me to run the other missions... but... I really dont WANT the other missions, i dont need companion gifts etc.. So, its is PURELY a waste of time.. the mats "may" sell, but the fact of the matter is, i am trying to upgrade my own player, not get rich from selling things... A day of playing is resulting in two to three days of struggling to get underworld metals so i can craft armoring mods and upgraded equipment... Its no wonder no one is making/selling anything at the higher levels.. its so much of a pain it REALLY isnt worth it... When something IS for sale the price is ... well, WOW... Understandably so now that i am trying to make those items :( I tried re loading in my ship/hanger before without any luck.. will try that and see if its refreshing now or not....

I have found that running Rich UWT Missions very rarely gives me any Artifact Grade Metals and that is using a Companion with UWT Crit. I seem to have more luck running Abundant and some Bountiful mission and this can happen with any of my Companions doing the mission.

With regards to the lack of UWT Metal missions. I have come across this sparingly while levelling it to 400. I've tended to run Gift missions if I have no Metals and this seems to fix it. Another thing I've done is to run the Metal missions for the level below the one I want and this seems to refresh the list.