Four months?

Aaoogaa

Hey everyone! We've compiled your feedback and have passed it on to the developers. Thanks for taking the time to let us know how you feel about your class and spec! I'll be un-sticking the feedback threads now, but please feel free to continue to use them for your class and spec feedback - we'll keep reading them, as we do with the rest of the forums.

So whatever happened to the class feedback threads...all that information and nothing since. Four months of silence?

You have to post in the Marauder section to get any changes made.

SORC Bubble that was added is going to be removed soon it appears. Gee - what a surprise.

Cool! Guess I'm still playing my Marauder in PVP for a couple more months.

Edited by dscount

I really don't think they give a rip about player feedback. 8/8/12 was a long time ago concerning this game...feigning that they were listening and then doing nothing about it seems spot on since game release.

Don't forget that when they decide to do something that just happens to agree with the player-base opinion, they'll spare absolutely no expense to make sure we know that they're changing it due to the overwhelming influence of the player base and genuine sincerity on their side.

BW don't read class forum section. Ever.

I've never seen a single BW reply there. And not like those forums are all "Nerf/Buff" whines (for that go to PvP section). Most of the threads are quite constructive, many report bugs/issues/suggestions. For example when the sounds got broken in 1.4 there were many posts in several class forums, but we only got a response once it's been reposted in General (although was not fixed anyway).

So I don't quite understand they've put that Class Feedback there, cause they've probably forgotten about it long ago.

Edited by Lightning_

The recent interview with Rob Hinkle gave me the impression that they're purposely not doing much with class changes right now because a new level cap with new abilities is coming around the corner, I suspect that when Makeb is released on the PTS you'll see some major class changes.