Deaths that could have easily been avoided

Shotgonius

1. He could, but how do we know that Grevious wouldn't have pulled a cheap move like he always did? He probably would have still been able to move.

2. Whats wrong with Jarjar? He grew up, as to why he was elected to suggest giving Palpatine emergency powers does that really matter? He would have gotten them anyway, even if it was a different senator.

3. He did save them, up until they got into the falcon and yes R2 did also save them. But Luke did not, he was hanging by a weather vain in pain.

4. He seemed to have been well covered up so as no water could actually get into his systems.

Anyway, gonna stop here because this thread is already gone off track for so long.

1. Grevious can't use the force. He has four arms all with light sabers. Obi Wan has the force and he only has one lightsaber. There is nothing Grevious could do to prevent Obi wan from using the force to rip his arms off. Seeing as Grevious is more robotic then organic that wouldn't be a darkside thing etiher.

2. Jarjar ISN"T a senator so how can he try to pass major legislation? If one of my states senators is sick I can't go in and sub for him and try to pass laws. Even if he says it's ok. If that were possible holding a seat in the senate would be meaningless.

3. No he didn't save them. If he had been able to escape a Star Destroyer with R2 D2 then he would have saved them but he couldn't. So he didn't save anyone. There is no way the MF could have outrun a SD with out Hyper drive. We know this.

If you can Explain how if Luke didn't go to Cloud CIty would Leia have escaped?

4. but it does remember he spits it out. I could wade across a river in the Amazon but i don't because I don't know whats down there. If I had a choice between wading across a river in the Amazon or using a Jet pack to fly across it I would obviously use the jetpack.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Grevious can't use the force. He has four arms all with light sabers. Obi Wan has the force and he only has one lightsaber. There is nothing Grevious could do to prevent Obi wan from using the force to rip his arms off. Seeing as Grevious is more robotic then organic that wouldn't be a darkside thing etiher.

2. Jarjar ISN"T a senator so how can he try to pass major legislation? If one of my states senators is sick I can't go in and sub for him and try to pass laws. Even if he says it's ok. If that were possible holding a seat in the senate would be meaningless.

3. No he didn't save them. If he had been able to escape a Star Destroyer with R2 D2 then he would have saved them but he couldn't. So he didn't save anyone. There is no way the MF could have outrun a SD with out Hyper drive. We know this.

If you can Explain how if Luke didn't go to Cloud CIty would Leia have escaped?

4. but it does remember he spits it out. I could wade across a river in the Amazon but i don't because I don't know whats down there. If I had a choice between wading across a river in the Amazon or using a Jet pack to fly across it I would obviously use the jetpack.

1. Point taken, but the fact of it is. Obi-Wan didn't do that.

2. Your right he was a representative, and he acted in her stead by suggesting the emergency powers.

3. Yes Lando saved Chewie and Leia from the stormtroopers, and lead them to the Falcon and R2 saved all of them by getting the hyperdrive to work. Luke didn't save them though personally, thats what I am saying because you said if Luke didn't go to Bespin he wouldn't have saved his friends. He didn't save them, Lando/R2 were the ones that did.

4. Ok ya am remembering that scene, but R2 isn't just some dinky little piece of technology probably would take a lot more then some dirty water to mess up his systems.

Ok now I am honestly done with this, don't wanna derail the topic any further.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Most stupid dead was Padme's....WTH??? the lady was weak for a natural childbirth and in the fricking future they don't have anesthesics or know Caesarean section?

Also Obi and Yoda are surprised when the robot tells them "she is carrying twins"...WTH they also don't have echographies?

She died from a broken heart, which really can happen in real life.

1. Point taken, but the fact of it is. Obi-Wan didn't do that.

2. Your right he was a representative, and he acted in her stead by suggesting the emergency powers.

3. Yes Lando saved Chewie and Leia from the stormtroopers, and lead them to the Falcon and R2 saved all of them by getting the hyperdrive to work. Luke didn't save them though personally, thats what I am saying because you said if Luke didn't go to Bespin he wouldn't have saved his friends. He didn't save them, Lando/R2 were the ones that did.

4. Ok ya am remembering that scene, but R2 isn't just some dinky little piece of technology probably would take a lot more then some dirty water to mess up his systems.

Ok now I am honestly done with this, don't wanna derail the topic any further.

2. but thats just it a represenative can't act as a senator. It would make no sense.

3. yeah I'm not saying He didn't get them onto the falcon. I"m saying with out R2 they could have never escaped. Remember R2 was with Luke so if Luke didn't go R2 would have never been able to save them and Leia would still be captured. So when they say there is another the other is already captured.

4. yeah but its one of those times where you would use something like that.

Then the other plotholes like how come when they where trying to kill Padme instead of sending in death worms why not just fire a rocket into the room as soon as the window was open and kill her.

2. but thats just it a represenative can't act as a senator. It would make no sense.

3. yeah I'm not saying He didn't get them onto the falcon. I"m saying with out R2 they could have never escaped. Remember R2 was with Luke so if Luke didn't go R2 would have never been able to save them and Leia would still be captured. So when they say there is another the other is already captured.

4. yeah but its one of those times where you would use something like that.

Then the other plotholes like how come when they where trying to kill Padme instead of sending in death worms why not just fire a rocket into the room as soon as the window was open and kill her.

3. Remember earlier when Han flowed away with a Star Destroyer's garbage? What was stopping Lando from doing that?

4. Maybe R2 ran out of fuel for his rockets or they got broke sometime in between 2 and 5? Technology can and does break quite often due to aging. I don't know if this one is possible because I am uncertain exactly how a droid works: maybe he ran out of space in his memory and wiped a portion of it to make new space and wiped his knowledge about the rockets?

Edited by Tuscad

3. Remember earlier when Han flowed away with a Star Destroyer's garbage? What was stopping Lando from doing that?

4. Maybe R2 ran out of fuel for his rockets or they got broke sometime in between 2 and 5? Technology can and does break quite often due to aging. I don't know if this one is possible because I am uncertain exactly how a droid works: maybe he ran out of space in his memory and wiped a portion of it to make new space and wiped his knowledge about the rockets?

3. Well we don't know if he knows that trick. But remember Boba isn't far away so they could just call him up. Or maybe Boba even told them what Han did.

Of course thinking back to that scene they weren't in a position to do it and the SD was just about to use the tractor beam when the MF jumped to light speed.

Of course thinking back to that scene they weren't in a position to do it and the SD was just about to use the tractor beam when the MF jumped to light speed.

I forgot about that, also Vader was on board and wouldn't have fallen for it.

I forgot about that, also Vader was on board and wouldn't have fallen for it.

of course isn't Lando only able to free them because Luke showed up? Vader left to deal with luke. Odds are he would have kept torturing them till they died if Luke never showed up.