Can't find the datacrons in Nar Shadda

Esaru

Okay so I need to find the 'network security district' as well as 'high security lockdown', but these places aren't showing up on my map and I can't find the elevator or whatever to get to them. Anyone know where they are?

these areas are part of the bonus series for Nar shaddar. You need to complete your story line on the planet and then you should see the quests. The areas branch off the industrial district lower south west area i believe. most of the npc's are level 30+ as well so be aware of that. if your level 27 or lower, bring a friend. hope this helps. if you need a good site to help with datacrons i would try swtor spy.

first of all, there's nothing on that page

secondly, i've already been to the IGN sites and all it tells me is that it's in the 'network security district', which I can't find. Read the OP next time instead of just the title

This one was a pain in the ***, but basically after exiting the taxi in the industrial district run LEFT (not right) to an area that you didn't quest through. There will be an elevator there that takes you up a floor, run to the west exit of that area and you'll end up in network security district.

Make sure you have the key from the incinerator datacron before going for that one as you'll need it to unlock the device holding it (made that mistake my first time).

Best I can do for directions, sorry!

Edited by Supercaptain

Both those areas are in the lvl 30+ parts, you'll go though them if you do the bonus series of quests. Even though they look like they're part of Shadow Town (lower right part of map) you get to them from the industrial area (lower left part of map).

http://www.ign.com/wikis/star-wars-the-old-republic/Datacron_Locations

Weird. This is the main page, I linked the Nar Shadda section but it came up with nothing on it for some reason.

If you search Google for SWTOR Datacron locations, you'd find page and pages of info. I know this Google thing is pretty new but I hear people say there's a lot of info on it.

youtube it.. their in crazy wall spaces.. i did them at 25 ran past most the 30lvl mobs in that one area..

try these.. watch for when he opens the map.. they all led out from the middle hub

Edited by JMESUN

This one was a pain in the ***, but basically after exiting the taxi in the industrial district run LEFT (not right) to an area that you didn't quest through. There will be an elevator there that takes you up a floor, run to the west exit of that area and you'll end up in network security district.

Make sure you have the key from the incinerator datacron before going for that one as you'll need it to unlock the device holding it (made that mistake my first time).

Best I can do for directions, sorry!

thank you. where is the incinerator datacron? couldn't find the place for that one either

http://www.ign.com/wikis/star-wars-the-old-republic/Datacron_Locations

Weird. This is the main page, I linked the Nar Shadda section but it came up with nothing on it for some reason.

If you search Google for SWTOR Datacron locations, you'd find page and pages of info. I know this Google thing is pretty new but I hear people say there's a lot of info on it.

oh damn you so funny

:rolleyes:

All the datacron sites already show me the map of the network place. the problem is GETTING THERE, something you don't seem to be understanding

Travel to the Industrial Sector (SW corner on the world map of Nar Shaddaa.)

From the Lower Industry Sector Taxi at -1978,2845 go east to enter the Imperial Intelligence Gadget Warehouse.

Carefully travel to -1671,3003 to the Systech East Elevator, this will take you up to the High Security Lockdown.