World PvP Idea

Deferionus

So seeing all of these world PvP threads and thinking about what I would like in this game made me come up with an idea.

What if instead of typical objective based world PvP (though, that would also have a place, but I think those would need some sort of timer to them in order to maximize participation) you had a completely new idea, such as hunting seasons.

For about 2 to 3 weeks worth of time you have a hunting season, where people may go out and kill other players. The system would record how many kills someone has, and have a leader board of sorts. At the end of the season, percentage based rewards are given out, much like the WoW arena ladder.

Here you have a mix of arena ladder PvP and world PvP, both of which are very popular. You get rewarded for world PvP and you have a competitive aspect for the PvP players to enjoy.

I played on a wow private server that had a great pvp system. in took place in AV and there were 2 world bosses you fought that would give a great buff. other than that, it was constant battles in the vast open area to obtain marks and such for gear. so something like that would be cool :)