Favorite planet storyline?

Lavariusstar

Favorite planet stories:

(1) Imperial-side Belsavis. The freeing of the Dread Masters is pretty epic. My bounty hunter insulted the crap out of them, was force-choked, and then told how impressive she was. My Sith warrior, on the other hand, aided the Masters in driving the poor Republic warden insane enough he killed his own troops. Either LS or DS, the quest line is incredible and I look forward to seeing what Bioware does with the batcrap crazy Dread Masters in future updates to the game.

(2) Imperial-side Taris. I really disliked Thana Vesh and never fail to kill her at the end of the planet story line. That, and completely destroying the same spaceport my smuggler had helped preserve earlier in the game, ended up being pretty amazing.

(3) Republic-side Correllia. There's just something spectacular about truly defeating the bad guys and running them off the planet, hehe.

Too bad Repub side Corellia has those bugged bonus missions that only give 1 commendation each. Otherwise, all the stories there are good. :)

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me it's got to be Imperial Taris. Just the whole Thana Vesh thing kept me hooked - Republic Taris was a bit of a chore, one of those feelings you get when a planet just.won't.end. Imperial Taris on the other hand was a delight.

Republic side I'd have to say it's a toss up between Tython and Hoth. Tython was pretty trpical but welcome nonetheless, but I really liked the part on Hoth where you

team up with the Imps to take down that pirate fella

Edited by goatfoam

I enjoyed being on Korriban and Drommund Kass. Now I know those two planets doesn't have a story line, but the dark side atmosphere on those planets was just plain awesome. I really hope we'll see more story being developted for those two planets, especially Korriban.

I enjoyed being on Korriban and Drommund Kass. Now I know those two planets doesn't have a story line, but the dark side atmosphere on those planets was just plain awesome. I really hope we'll see more story being developted for those two planets, especially Korriban.

agreed

Belsavis, hands down.

Why: Each of the stories I have done so far (Agent, Consular, Inquisitor) have tied into the overarching story on Belsavis and each gives a unique point of view into it and (sometimes very galaxy-shattering) revelations that go further to explain it and elaborate on it.

I was particularly floored by the Inquisitor one. Great story, great reveal.

Corellia FTW. We 50's gotta admit that was one of the best planets for end of story. ;p. Along with Voss.

Dunno, Corellia seemed arbitrarily badly laid out, too much stuff too far away from either a quicktravel point or speeder, quests set as far away from each other as possible and way too many mobs in between. Almost like it was designed to slow you down just as you see the end.

Dunno, Corellia seemed arbitrarily badly laid out, too much stuff too far away from either a quicktravel point or speeder, quests set as far away from each other as possible and way too many mobs in between. Almost like it was designed to slow you down just as you see the end.

maybe

I disagree, for me Imp Corellia was the fastest planet.

Belsavis, hands down.

Why: Each of the stories I have done so far (Agent, Consular, Inquisitor) have tied into the overarching story on Belsavis and each gives a unique point of view into it and (sometimes very galaxy-shattering) revelations that go further to explain it and elaborate on it.

I was particularly floored by the Inquisitor one. Great story, great reveal.

This is actually a great point. Belsavis has a fantastic story. Bioware did a great job tying in the planet arc in subtle or overt ways with each class (at least the ones I've done so far). Would love to see more like this.

Probably Rep Corellia. I actually kinda liked one of the Quesh storylines too, but I don't remember which one.

Mention of honor to the first part of Imperial Hoth, because of the Chiss captain (The rest of the storyline is "meh")

Edited by Morlaak

Probably Rep Corellia. I actually kinda liked one of the Quesh storylines too, but I don't remember which one.

I had a lot of fun with the Republic Quesh line because of things like the event towards the end

the Sith Lord who corrupted one of the Republic's allies naturally turns on him and say something like "Are you a complete idiot? Of course I stabbed you in the back, it's what Sith do." He had this direct, matter-of-fact villainy that came off as hilarious.

Mention of honor to the first part of Imperial Hoth, because of the Chiss captain (The rest of the storyline is "meh")

Never been to Imperial hoth before

Korriban. Really. Each one Sith storyline is better than all prologues for all Republic classes combined.

Also I was very happy that Bioware changed that grey rock from KOTOR to red beauty looks like Mars :)

Edited by Vlad_Dracul_

The Republic Bonus series on Tatooine is very fun, but the Empire side Taris is the best.

I've not done the bonus on Tatooine yet, that can wait for another alt, but I wholeheartedly agree, the Imperial Taris arc was just amazing, by the time it came to that conclusion my heart was thumping.

Edited by Bhaers

Imperial - Balmorra.

I can't believe I'm the only one who thinks this! In a universe full of conquered planets, it seemed a no-brainer to me to have a planet devoted to 'solving' the difficulties in an occupation. The "occupied-Russia" theme fit very well and I had a thrill each time a touched down on the planet.

- Arcada

I think storie lines should be more complex with some classes stories merging and some stories could lead to several different endings. Amnd could be missions and stories for the guildes.

I made some posts on suggestion box about it check it:

Missions with different paths and endings

Guild's Quests/Story

Space Instance/Operation

Denova (Rep vs. Imp PvP planet)

World Pvp My Ilum Map

Modifications Drops vs. Item Drops