So my buddy and I are arguing about which site has more accurate information...

Larsenex

Last night one of my good friends who is a Juggie, was asking for stat priority as a tank. We were in teamspeak and another friend who is a guildie said...

" Go to Noxxicc, they have the best information you need on that"... I got irritated as I read (HERE) that Noxxic is full of crap and said ...."No, go to "Dulfy" and get updated correct information"

So both sites give information but the stat distribution for 'Shield, defense and absorb are actually very different between the two sites.

I do not want to start some type of who is better than who but really, which one of the two sites would you tell my friend to go to?

He still needs the right information.

Edited by Larsenex

Tell him to visit the class forums. I've never used Noxxic and I only use Dulfy for event/quest guides and pack previews. With the way BioWare will always be messing with classes, the forums will be the most up-to-date as players test, crunch numbers, and report their findings.

I usually go to tank forum. There's a sticky thread there with stat distribution for all different tank classes written by KBN and he seems to me to know what's what.

it's a subforum of classforums on this site. Fairly sure it's up to date.

swtor > English > classes > roles > tanking.