Ebon Hawk Advanced * 26/27 Craftable List

Decipere

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you all.

I will no longer be maintaining this thread. If someone would like to take over for me a paste bin of the thread from when I last updated it is here: http://pastebin.com/EL9QKuhq

If you have sent me materials and they have not already been crafted I will return your mail tonight.

If you have sent me materials and they have been crafted they will be mailed tonight.

I wish you all the very best and I hope to bump into you all in your future endeavors.

Boo'k (Republic) - through alts, can make:

Advanced Adept Enhancement 26 (crafted by Anathrys)

Advanced Deft Mod 26 (crafted by Teshy)

No crafting fee, contact Boo'k if desired since I'm not often on the alts except to craft.

Thank you all.

I will no longer be maintaining this thread. If someone would like to take over for me a paste bin of the thread from when I last updated it is here: http://pastebin.com/EL9QKuhq

If you have sent me materials and they have not already been crafted I will return your mail tonight.

If you have sent me materials and they have been crafted they will be mailed tonight.

I wish you all the very best and I hope to bump into you all in your future endeavors.

Thank you for your hard work Decipere up till this point, I know i speak for many denizens of Ebon Hawk that we truely appreciated all your hard work and dedication to this cornucopia of craftables and communication between the community. I hope your future endeavors are great and plentiful. I wish you well and will be diligent to keep the new list updated on your behalf.

Thank you all.

Thank you for all your hard work on this thread and your contribution to this community. You will be missed.

Thank you for your hard work Decipere up till this point, I know i speak for many denizens of Ebon Hawk that we truely appreciated all your hard work and dedication to this cornucopia of craftables and communication between the community. I hope your future endeavors are great and plentiful. I wish you well and will be diligent to keep the new list updated on your behalf.

Couldn't have said it better. Thank you Decipere!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I can craft Advanced Adept Enhancement 26s on my character Nidaelle if mats are provided.

Edit: D'oh, that's what I get for hitting "Reply" from the first page.:(

Edited by stgjr
Adding Something