Extrication

Arcanaimperii

Awesomest move I have ever seen involved extrication. I wish I had been recording it so I could watch it over and over and just LOL. I'm standing on edge/ledge in huttball and a teammate is running through the pit. We both are just waiting for our ability to light up as he runs close enough. His targeting for throw huttball must have turned green, because he threw the huttball to where I was at exactly the same instant I pulled him to me. Which also was exactly the same instant an enemy Jugg force pushed me. He catches the pass he basicly threw to himself, I pick myself up off the ground where he had been standing, and he scores. Was just funny to me to see him throw a pass to himself 30 meters away.

Or if a teammate gets force pushed off a balcony in pvp? Priceless.

ive done this a few times only cause u can tell someone is setting up for a knockback

its fking epic as ur teammate is about to be flung to his death in voidstar and u yank him to safety

sh*t ima try to record it next time

On set of 2 data cores right before operator 9 fight.

Pull marauder like 1 foot so that he's barely in lightning and dies. Doesn't even realize he's been trolled until 2 hours later.

Pull afk players into exhaustion zone.

Be grouped on fleet, jump over a corner of pit, pull in midair.

Exhaustion zone above pathway on way to vorgath.

The huttball story is pretty epic tho.