Bounty Contract Week Event - Now Live for all Classes Level 15 and up!

CourtneyWoods

Love the kingpin fights, I still can't solo Tatooine though.

Only fight I ever lost, so I'd agree it's toughest. My problem was I was healer specced and trying to dps. I dusted myself off, let my comp do the fighting and I did the healing and we nailed it :)

It's solo-able, but you need to bring you A-game :) A lot of these are just whack whack whack, this one you need to be awake for.

PS I can finish off my achievements and rep this time around, yey :D

PPS Yes, I know everyone else probably did it in week 1, shhh!

Anyone know if they fixed reset issue?

If someone "helps" and kills your bounty when you were trying to capture, reseting the quest means you have to go all the way through again from the beginning.

A major pain, to say the least.

Other quests in game, where you have to fight someone, are as easy as reclicking the blue quest item and fighting again. Not possible with these, as the kill completes the quest.

• 1 month later...
You can only do one per day. Could that be the issue?

That's probably it. But I'd like to clarify the mission availability parameters.

One regular bounty per day per character. Each kingpin can be done once per WEEK per character.

Confused? :rak_02:

Say you have 4 characters level 15+. Smuggler, Warrior, Bounty Hunter, Consular.

Smuggler can do one regular contract per day. So can warrior, BH, and consular. Total of 28 possible regular bounties for the week.

Smuggler has Nar Shaddaa and Tatooine Kingpins. Each of these can be done once per week, but you can only choose one per day.

Warrior has the Alderaan Kingpin bounty. That's all he can do this week (unless he buys another kingpin contract.)

BH has Kingpin contracts for Dromund Kaas, Nar Shaddaa, Voss, and Hutta. Add four more contracts complete for the week.

Consular hasn't purchased any Kingpin contracts. He's limited to the regular ones for now.

Adding this all up, you can earn a total of 35 completed contracts for the week. Kingpin contracts cost 5 completed contract forms, so you have another 7 contracts available the next time Bounty Contract Week rolls around. :rak_03:

That's probably it. But I'd like to clarify the mission availability parameters.

One regular bounty per day per character. Each kingpin can be done once per WEEK per character.

Confused? :rak_02:

Say you have 4 characters level 15+. Smuggler, Warrior, Bounty Hunter, Consular.

Smuggler can do one regular contract per day. So can warrior, BH, and consular. Total of 28 possible regular bounties for the week.

Smuggler has Nar Shaddaa and Tatooine Kingpins. Each of these can be done once per week, but you can only choose one per day.

Warrior has the Alderaan Kingpin bounty. That's all he can do this week (unless he buys another kingpin contract.)

BH has Kingpin contracts for Dromund Kaas, Nar Shaddaa, Voss, and Hutta. Add four more contracts complete for the week.

Consular hasn't purchased any Kingpin contracts. He's limited to the regular ones for now.

Adding this all up, you can earn a total of 35 completed contracts for the week. Kingpin contracts cost 5 completed contract forms, so you have another 7 contracts available the next time Bounty Contract Week rolls around. :rak_03:

Nice explanation, but people were asking this 6 weeks ago. This is the problem with necros - everyone has moved on.