Force power and will power

Haullin

Hello, can someone please break down what the difference between will power and force power is? I cant seem to figure it out and all the answeres i can find dont really answer my question and i cant be the only one thats ever had this question.

Thnx

Power and Force Power both operate by increasing Bonus Damage; the only difference is that Force Power only applies to Force attacks and Power applies to all attacks (well, other than the fact that Force Power only appears on MH and OH and is based on rating rather than specific gearing and Power appears as a secondary stat that competes with Crit and Accuracy for itemization). Force Power is only present on OH and MH as a mechanical equivalent to the basic weapon damage that weapon attacks deal.

Hello, can someone please break down what the difference between will power and force power is? I cant seem to figure it out and all the answeres i can find dont really answer my question and i cant be the only one thats ever had this question.

Thnx

Willpower = Primary stat, increasing all of our damage and healing and critical chance. Increased through equipment and datacrons (and possibly base value increase with each level, i'm not 100% on that).

Power = Secondary stat found on equipment, increasing our damage and healing.

Force Power/Tech Power = Secondary stat found on main hand and offhand equipment, increasing force attack/tech attack damage and healing.

Edited by Nythain