Ranked warzones

AUSMatty

Just wondering what dedicated days and times most guilds and pug groups, queue for ranked warzones. Would love to see more pvpers and there guilds queue since 1.6 is coming out with elite gear, and the grind would be easier if pvpers did ranked wzs.

Terra Australus guild on rep side queue nearly everynight of the week for ranked from 8pm onwards usually. Premades should queue for ranked instead of normal wzs. You get ranked comms faster that way.

If you keep gettin beaten by other ranked premade guilds, learn from it. Can't stand ppl that quit after 1 lose in ranked. Terra Aust guild have lost repeatedly over again by better guilds, but we never quit just learn from our losses and it's making us in to better ranked team. We have even started to win against the top pvp guilds by losing and coming up with better strats. In the end it's all about the comms and getting elite wh gear faster to match the guilds out there with BiS gear.

Toughmudder - Commando healer - Terra Australus

Edited by AUSMatty

You guys have definitely got better Tough, no doubt.

Loving all the games that have happened since you guys have formed, in addition to you guys starting it has caused other guilds to get in there more as well which is great as it causes diversity in competition.

SnX try and field a team every Friday and generally can field teams other nights when asked to do so. Our only issue is that lots of the team are from NZ so normally log off around 10 - 11pm EDT.

Just wondering what dedicated days and times most guilds and pug groups, queue for ranked warzones. Would love to see more pvpers and there guilds queue since 1.6 is coming out with elite gear, and the grind would be easier if pvpers did ranked wzs.

Terra Australus guild on rep side queue nearly everynight of the week for ranked from 8pm onwards usually. Premades should queue for ranked instead of normal wzs. You get ranked comms faster that way.

If you keep gettin beaten by other ranked premade guilds, learn from it. Can't stand ppl that quit after 1 lose in ranked. Terra Aust guild have lost repeatedly over again by better guilds, but we never quit just learn from our losses and it's making us in to better ranked team. We have even started to win against the top pvp guilds by losing and coming up with better strats. In the end it's all about the comms and getting elite wh gear faster to match the guilds out there with BiS gear.

Toughmudder - Commando healer - Terra Australus

If you need a fill in, I'm your man

As much as I would love to join in on the Ranked WZs, they're always on like either just as I'm about to have dinner (and being Chinese, it's tradition to go eat with the family at the dining table so can't eat in front of comp lol) or when I've got lectures :( That's one con about living in Hong Kong lol, the time difference >.< Edited by Rorkiy

Now that i have a pub toon at lv 50 Corvus is doing in-house rated on wensday nights to help guildies get better gear and for those in the guild that dont pvp often or new to pvp better their skills at pvp. we dont really have a true team for external rated pvp just yet. in-game get with Xami or myself Ellisev if you like to pug in for rated pvp.

Instead of just doing inhouse would Corvus guild be interested in queueing against Terra Australus and other imp/rep guilds for experience and comms? What time do you queue around? I think Excession guild main ranked nights are Wed nights too.

Rd is with ranked wz time queues? 3 teams queued and not 1 ranked pop for over 2 hrs???? Fix it BW

ok let me explain how this works

it is devided into teirs so that higher ranking groups don't automaticly get the lower ranking teams like a normal wz que will

lets say one group has a rating of 1000 and the other 2 have a rating of 2000

all three que but are put into differant ranking brackets so the 2 at 2000 will always be match with eachother unless one of them doesn't que for 30 mins.

in that case the game will start with the 1000 ranked group and the 2000 ranked group.

however if that timer doesn't reach 30 mins and the second group at 2000 que at say 29 mins those two will get the game and the 1000 team will be left in que to wait for the game to finish and the whole cycle to start again

eg all 3 que, groups 2 and 3 get the game, game finishes and group 2 ques again, the time for 30 mins starts, at 29 mins group 3 que , groups 2 and 3 get the game again leaving group 1 in the que waiting for a group in thier teir or for the 30min timer to expire to vs a higher teir group.

annoyingly this doesn't work very well on our low population server but it does on one of the much higher population servers.

for this reason i am against queing for ranked and only ranked as it deprives those queing for normals because the people they normal play with are trying to do ranked and only ranked, it also gets worse when it is only one faction thats doing ranked and say the other is raiding (that leaves normaly enough for 1.5 groups at best)

Its Really funny every time I refer to these forums, regarding any PvP. The initial start of the forum is a good idea. Then backed up with the statement "We want to bring PvP back" or "This is to keep PvP Alive"

But then you see some of the big PvP names on our server, bicker about like school kids... with playground taunts and what not.

Remember guys, you are the faces of PvP.

Every time I feel like playing PvP, I reminded of how you guys attack one another online. If you guys have a single goal (Make PvP big) why represent it with such a bad image? Why trash the name of PvP?

I started to Play PvP on my off nights (Non Raiding nights). yes, I do get the trash talk. but keep it in game. keep it out of the forums. This is the initial area for people to go, "Hey, lets check out the PvP Community".

IMHO... I really do not like what I see

Yes, I do get the trash talk. but keep it in game. keep it out of the forums. This is the initial area for people to go, "Hey, lets check out the PvP Community".

IMHO... I really do not like what I see

He has a good point.

Why can't people be as laid-back as me and not take either losing a duel or a match so seriously or as an attack on their personal pride? Why can't people be as cool as I am? :cool:

He has a good point.

Why can't people be as laid-back as me and not take either losing a duel or a match so seriously or as an attack on their personal pride? Why can't people be as cool as I am? :cool:

Because there are people who are good and there is people who think they're good despite what everyone else says about them. These people are ignorant and ruin the forums spewing their random garbage all over the place, polluting the community intelligence.

300ms handicap and I'm still slapping these idiots