RP-PvP "Lord Calypho" - Excluded from Transfers...

LovarBoy

All i want is clarification and a statement. The very least they should have done is to tell us what various options they could make happen.

Is there anything preventing them to manually move ppl like they did to testserver?

Can they move ppl from RP-PVP --> PVP/PVE/RPVE at all? -If not, why?

Is it at all possible to open 2 destinations?

What was discussed regarding the RP-PVP servers fate, before the work on transfer systems started?

etc etc etc

If they really were interested in our feedback, then they should have stated what options they are capable of first. Otherwise it's just us here taking shots in the dark...maybe simply to delay and distract us as much as possible...

I mean seriously, they state they really want our feedback and then when asked to make a poll, they state that a poll cant be trusted because not everyone visits the forum? Aaaaalrighty then!

Maybe i they have posted the answers to my questions above somewhere i missed? -If so, free cookies to anyone who provides a link...

• Replies 955
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Be careful what you wish for or you could get the Ajunta Pall treatment of a different time zone or something as your only option or stay on a server that was playable till people keep giving in and moving as the pop dwindles. Don't expect assistance from BW you will get the corky treatment from support.

Be careful what you wish for or you could get the Ajunta Pall treatment of a different time zone or something as your only option or stay on a server that was playable till people keep giving in and moving as the pop dwindles. Don't expect assistance from BW you will get the corky treatment from support.

Please open a QQ post elsewhere

This QQ post is about LC

No need for rude posts and aggressive behaviour. Keep it civil you don't behave like this on the server why are you doing it here? As I said in my post what we want is not part of their plan. This is the truth and they will do what they want at the end of the day.

Nutpen,

Nobody is threatening anyone, I cancelled my sub because I don't want to continue paying for something I cannot use as advertised. Rest assured that the few souls who cancelled their sub on Lord Calypho will not even be considered in the next official number publication. BioWare has money flowing from two servers now and they seem to be okay with it. That bubble will soon burst so make the most of it BioWare. ;)

All i want is clarification and a statement. The very least they should have done is to tell us what various options they could make happen.

Is there anything preventing them to manually move ppl like they did to testserver?

Can they move ppl from RP-PVP --> PVP/PVE/RPVE at all? -If not, why?

Is it at all possible to open 2 destinations?

What was discussed regarding the RP-PVP servers fate, before the work on transfer systems started?

etc etc etc

If they really were interested in our feedback, then they should have stated what options they are capable of first. Otherwise it's just us here taking shots in the dark...maybe simply to delay and distract us as much as possible...

I mean seriously, they state they really want our feedback and then when asked to make a poll, they state that a poll cant be trusted because not everyone visits the forum? Aaaaalrighty then!

Maybe i they have posted the answers to my questions above somewhere i missed? -If so, free cookies to anyone who provides a link...

I haven't found any answers, myself. Quoting in the hopes one of the Devs can answer some of these questions.

The Progenitor would be desirable destination server for me,mainly because Tomb of Freedon Nadd is mostly full in the evening ,The Red Eclipse also.And I don't want to wait in queue to log in. Edited by StDenton

Bioware can move any character they want, anywhere they want. I think the problem is that they dont want to lose the RP-PVP tag on EU servers. And i guess they also discussing where to, should they allow us two destinations or only one. If they allow us two destinations i can imagine the tears from others that only got one destination.

I prefer people coming to Lord Calypho tbh. Let some PvP and RP servers transfer to Lord Calypho. I want this because Lord Calypho is the only European English RP-PvP server and I like the PvP element of a sever in combination with the RP aspect.

But I guess that isn't going to happen so I'd also be ok with it if you give us our transfers to one of the higher populated PvP server or RP server.

I prefer people coming to Lord Calypho tbh. Let some PvP and RP servers transfer to Lord Calypho. I want this because Lord Calypho is the only European English RP-PvP server and I like the PvP element of a sever in combination with the RP aspect.

But I guess that isn't going to happen so I'd also be ok with it if you give us our transfers to one of the higher populated PvP server or RP server.

180 servers are already transfered. there is not enough people for new destination server in EU.

... the silence from BioWare is just ...

Yeah they really need to say something today. And it might make me happy if it don't mention: more surveying, monitoring, investigating, feedback or reference to hope at some point in the near future...

Also i'll do well without any thanks for the patience i ran out of during the weekend.