Lightsaber Colors?

jrockwv

Hey guys. This is probably a stupid question and already been posted somewhere, but what are all the colors of the lightsaber crystals and how do you obtain them? i know of the basic red green blue and yellow and know how to get these, but what about like purple? cyan? ive seen some with like a black core. how do i get these as well? help me out please and thank you :)

Hey guys. This is probably a stupid question and already been posted somewhere, but what are all the colors of the lightsaber crystals and how do you obtain them? i know of the basic red green blue and yellow and know how to get these, but what about like purple? cyan? ive seen some with like a black core. how do i get these as well? help me out please and thank you :)

Purple you can only get nowadays by ripping them out of columi mainhand or offhand weapons. Cyan is not currently available in the game, it was available pre-1.2 from a special vendor. The black core crystals come from level 140 (rakata or battlemaster) weapons. These are either black-red or black-blue, depending on your faction (red = empire, blue = republic) Black-green came from the rakghoul event in 1.2, or from buying a Razer SWTOR mouse, keyboard, or headset. Black-yellow is the collectors edition crystal. Black-orange comes from the SM EC operation. and black-purple comes from the HM EC operation. Finally, magenta crystals you have to go through a long process to get, involving farming mats on Alderaan, transforming them on Korriban, getting the water buff on tattoine, freezing it on Hoth, then going to Ilum with a few friends and defeating a force ghost, then crafting the actual crystal with Artifice. That should be all of them, hope that helps :D

Purple you can only get nowadays by ripping them out of columi mainhand or offhand weapons. Cyan is not currently available in the game, it was available pre-1.2 from a special vendor. The black core crystals come from level 140 (rakata or battlemaster) weapons. These are either black-red or black-blue, depending on your faction (red = empire, blue = republic) Black-green came from the rakghoul event in 1.2, or from buying a Razer SWTOR mouse, keyboard, or headset. Black-yellow is the collectors edition crystal. Black-orange comes from the SM EC operation. and black-purple comes from the HM EC operation. Finally, magenta crystals you have to go through a long process to get, involving farming mats on Alderaan, transforming them on Korriban, getting the water buff on tattoine, freezing it on Hoth, then going to Ilum with a few friends and defeating a force ghost, then crafting the actual crystal with Artifice. That should be all of them, hope that helps :D

THanks a million. is there not any more colors than those? i heard there was spose to be a lot of different colors now

*spits at last poster*

Imperial scum. Anyways, that's the imperial side of things. Level 50 Columi weapons have purple crystals in them for imperial players. However, republic player Columi weapons come with CYAN crystals. You can buy them via credits on both sides though, but they're very pricey!

Magenta IS a long process. I won't waste time on explaining it, I may post a guide link.

Black-orange is from level 50 operation explosive conflict.(story mode or hard mode)

Black-purple is from level 50 operation Terror from beyond.(hard mode)

Hope that helps.

actually, black/yellow is for all preorders, not just collector's editions. there's a vendor on the fleet that you can buy them from if you preordered the game.

there are also black/blue crystals. these come from pvp gear i believe. forgot if there was another way to get them or not.

there are also black/blue crystals. these come from pvp gear i believe. forgot if there was another way to get them or not.

See link above.

Black-Blue Crystal can be purchased directly from the PvP Vendor for 150k and 1950 Warzone Commendations.

Edited by BebeLeBozo

I just want to point out that there are two types of Black-Green crystals. The ones from the Razer peripherals is a bit lighter green, kinda yellowish, than the ones from the Rakghoul event.

Also there used to be a white crystal, but it was removed with 1.2 Bioware has said that it might return at some point, but if it does it will be really hard to get and they still want it to be pretty rare.

*spits at last poster*

Imperial scum. Anyways, that's the imperial side of things. Level 50 Columi weapons have purple crystals in them for imperial players. However, republic player Columi weapons come with CYAN crystals. You can buy them via credits on both sides though, but they're very pricey!

Magenta IS a long process. I won't waste time on explaining it, I may post a guide link.

Black-orange is from level 50 operation explosive conflict.(story mode or hard mode)

Black-purple is from level 50 operation Terror from beyond.(hard mode)

Hope that helps.

My mistake, thanks for pointing that out :p

..... Republic filth

Edited by Meepbot