Scheduled Maintenance: April 24th, 2013 [Servers Available]

AmberGreen

• Dev Post

On April 24th, all game servers, SWTOR.com, and the launcher will be unavailable as we perform scheduled maintenance. Game Update 2.0.1 will be implemented during this downtime. Details are as follows:

Date: Wednesday April 24th, 2013

Duration: 5 hours

Time: 2AM PDT (9AM GMT) to 7AM PDT (2PM GMT)

The Patch Notes can be viewed here.

Thank you for your patience as we maintain service for Star Wars™: The Old Republic™.

Edited by EricMusco

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Might want to look at the announcement in the Launcher again. It says the downtime will be:

"2AM PDT (9M GMT) to 9AM PDT (3PM GMT)"

First reaction: "Wait, 2AM to 9AM is 7 hours, not six."

Second reaction: "It starts at "9M" GMT? I guess that's supposed to be 9AM."

Third reaction: "Better go see if the announcement on the website is any clearer."

So UK for those of us that have a job to pay for server access won't be able to play till its time to go to bed. Great

Tell me why am I paying subs again?

Probably want to think about the many people who PAY to play ,not being able to, getting miffed and moving on.

So UK for those of us that have a job to pay for server access won't be able to play till its time to go to bed. Great

Probably want to think about the many people who PAY to play ,not being able to, getting miffed and moving on.

you go to bed at 3 in the afternoon? Can't say that's normal for most people...

Indeed. this once a week Tuesday maintenance (never mind the fact that there have been several weeks where there was no downtime) is unacceptable. Never mind there are 7 days in a week and 24 hours in a day, the only time I can really sit down and enjoy this game is on a Tuesday morning (Eastern Time), and so I can almost never play this game. Makes me wonder why I have now subbed to this game for the past year+. Completely unacceptable that they do not cater to my needs.

Man if they do put in Cathar i will just keep spaming chats with "Thunder! Thunder! THUNDERCATS HOE!" with mine and spend the creds for the Sword of Omens with my Liono looking toon and make a guild called Thundara.

And I do not wwant to do this.Too much work. So plz no Cathar :mad:

•Players are no longer able to remove the "Disoriented" debuff during the encounter with the Sandstorm Juggernaut in Nightmare Mode.

Is this a typo or is Nightmare Mode being released tomorrow?

I would assume a typo. I would think Nightmare mode coming out would most likely be a more major patch. However this is a fairly large patch for a 2.0.1 patch.

STOP SCREWING SPACE MISSIONS!

/rant

Why do you insist on gimping the space missions continously?

- First screwup, pay to win through Ship Component Cartel Packs

- Second screwup, not hotfixing a critical bug in said ship components

- Third screwup, removing daily bonus rewards

- Fourth screwup, removing even more rewards from the weekly missions

In no way is the space content even remotely on par with current daily missions. Could you please stop screwing this part of the game over for people who genuinly enjoy it?

• Dev Post

Hey everyone,

I wanted to give all of you a heads up that our maintenance will no longer be happening tomorrow morning (April 23rd) as mentioned above. We have discovered a pretty mean bug with Game Update 2.0.1 and we want to make sure that is addressed before we go live with that update.

We will give you more information about when Game Update 2.0.1 will go live as soon as we have it!

-eric

Edited by EricMusco