Overall Achievements Leaderboard

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update on achievement bug with the world boss on Quesh. This achievement is possible to get, however you will need some really good dps in your group. I refer to my post on this thread: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=627174&page=2 on 2nd page.

Good to know, though it's unfortunate that you (apparently) need a geared raid group to get it down quickly enough.

Also a couple of relevant incoming fixes drop in 2.6.1 tomorrow:

The achievement “Galactic Beastmaster” no longer requires “Beastmaster of Ilum” to complete.

Jedi Knights and Sith Warriors who have completed The Sand Demon/Demon’s Blood missions will be properly granted the “Bestiary: Sand Demon” Codex entry. Those currently on the missions have had them reset.

I'm not sure why they finally made Ilum Beastmaster available over the last few months only to removed it, though I guess that makes sense since the codex themselves were on other planets anyway. At least as of 2.6 Ilum Beastmaster wasn't even on the Ilum achievements list. And I know some folks were still having trouble getting the Sand Demon for Tatooine, but hopefully it will be granted retroactively properly now.

Finally, this is the first week that you can get Legend with T.H.O.R.N., assuming that you didn't do a bunch of missions and use consumables in the hour window between when the event went live and when the servers reset and have already attained legend.

Edited by Mugen_no_Jidai

Good to know, though it's unfortunate that you (apparently) need a geared raid group to get it down quickly enough..

We cleared it the other day with 3x 72/78 geared dps chars - at 10% he self-destructs within 5 seconds - he has 800k healthpoints -> so you have to beat 80k hp in 5s as soon as he droops down to 10%.

He doesn't do much damage to 55s so no need to heal.

Finally, this is the first week that you can get Legend with T.H.O.R.N., assuming that you didn't do a bunch of missions and use consumables in the hour window between when the event went live and when the servers reset and have already attained legend.

Yep, had that posted a few days ago - see below - "The Neutralizer" :)

Update:

Name: Scerra'cyon / Server: Jung Ma

Achievements: 32755 / Reputation: 10 (+2 Cartel ones) Screenshot