Whats would you like our old style weapons to be.

RichardNoggin

Ive seen crossbows for pistols. Axes for saber users. What would you like to see as our old style weapons. Since we use guns this could be a little tougher. Pump Shotgun for Vanguard and Minigun for Commando? Im not sure but ive been thinking about what they could do to give us an old style type of weapon. Im sure Scoundrel is running into the same issue with the sniper rifle spec but atleast the other spec is solved with the crossbow (or bowcaster however you want to look at it lol.).

Oh they cant? I thought they were for pistol users. Well that solves the Sniper and Vangaurd for me then crossbows for them lol. A 6 shooter for Smuggler would be cool then.

they already have 6-shooter style blaster pistols ingame. try again :D

it'd be nice to see a lightwhip for jedi classes and a repeater/minigun style cannon like in the trailers for commando

Oh they cant? I thought they were for pistol users. Well that solves the Sniper and Vangaurd for me then crossbows for them lol. A 6 shooter for Smuggler would be cool then.

agents can use bowcasters, smugglers can't

Oh, where and what is this 6 shooter style blaster that you speak of? I would love something like that for my gunslinger.

at the end of act I

if you give torchy back to corso, he'll give you the A300 needler, which looks very much like a 6shooter