Season 6 Six Episode 15 === Ways of Neutron

Season 6 vi Episode 16 === The Invisible Force

Season 6 Six Episode 17 === Understanding Lobot

Season 6 vi Episode 18 === Vengeance of Shadow Blade

Season 6 Six Episode 19 === Horrors of Valorius

Season 6 vi Episode 20 === Order From Chaos

Season 6 Six Episode 21 === They Are Named Legion Part 1

Season 6 vi Episode 22 === They Are Named Legion Part 2

That episode list looks completely fake. Just where did you get it?

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As for my thoughts on the last episode of Season 5, I loved it. Everything from the dialogue to voice-acting to the atmosphere and music was great. As for Barriss saying that the blades suit her, it doesn't imply that she's gone to the dark side. She probably just likes the color red. :p I especially liked Kiner's music at the end.

I'd say the bulk of Season 5 was great, including the Young Jedi and Onderon arc, though the D-Squad arc was too long. Otherwise, I'd say Season 5 has been the best season so far.

Not if I am going to make it a point to be a troll in a thread, and double post - thus attracting a lot of attention. No, I haven't. You're doin' it wrong.

Actually, you're the one trolling trying to make it about a mistype and not the topic at hand. And it's "doing" not "doin'" if you have to be technical about spelling arguments trying to troll.

Now if you want to discuss the topics in the thread and not just a mistype, then continue your troll attempts.

And double-post is caused by posting the same thing twice mostly because of a server error and hitting post again. I replied to two different posts about what they said. Stop the troll attempts. You're not that good at it.

Edited by Jacen_Starsolo

Actually, you're the one trolling trying to make it about a mistype and not the topic at hand. And it's "doing" not "doin'" if you have to be technical about spelling arguments trying to troll.

Now if you want to discuss the topics in the thread and not just a mistype, then continue your troll attempts.

And double-post is caused by posting the same thing twice mostly because of a server error and hitting post again. I replied to two different posts about what they said. Stop the troll attempts. You're not that good at it.

Doin' = Doing.

The ' (Apostrophe) makes all the difference...

But I agree, try to stay on topic please guys.

Doin' = Doing.

The ' (Apostrophe) makes all the difference...

But I agree, try to stay on topic please guys.

Not in the dictionary. But if one would look up communication then it works... just as he obviously knew what I was talking about so communication definition works too. And that's why I pointed it out above. To show the hypocrisy. :D

As for paragraph 2, back to topic. Since you're the OP, I'll hit on your first subject here. Season 6 may give us a clue on Ahsoka's future in the movies. If they just don't use her again in CW, bet on her in the movies. There would be no other reason for the departure without another word.

Hey guys,

Sorry to be a killjoy but please can we keep this thread to:

-Ahsokas possible inclusion in episode 7.

-Season 6

-Season 5 final arc...

Please no discussions about the disregard of EU canon, we have no idea wether it will be gone or if it will stay, so until we find out, there is no point in debate...

As to the points about vaders hunt for the Jedi, his quarrel was with those who believed in the order, he fought those he thought had wronged him and the galaxy.

He quite obviously cared for Ahsoka, and I doubt even as a Dark Lord of the Sith he would find her and kill her.... It's quite an interesting thought actually....

He never went for Obi-Wan either, anyone know why that is?

As for paragraph 2, back to topic. Since you're the OP, I'll hit on your first subject here. Season 6 may give us a clue on Ahsoka's future in the movies. If they just don't use her again in CW, bet on her in the movies. There would be no other reason for the departure without another word.

Hehe, I know... No way is Lucas gonna troll us like that and not give us any word on Ashoka until 2015/2016 :D

I think she's going to be a major part of Season 6 still, and its going to be interesting where they take her....

Maybe she'll join ventress' path, maybe they'll wait out the Galactic Civil War Together? That'd be pretty amusing, and awkwardly unexpected ^^

It has been told extensively in the EU to my knowledge. Not to say there were no survivors, along with Yoda and Obi-Wan we had Shaak-Ti, Mariss Brood, Kazadan Paratus and Rahm Kota.

"Extensively"

Then quotes people all from one source?

XD

Force Unleashed FTW....

OP, they said they are already working on season 6.

Not quite.

They said they had story ideas for season 6.................

Before Disney took over.

No word on it since, although with the way they've ended there's gotta at least be a season 6 or a TCW movie 2...

"Extensively"

Then quotes people all from one source?

XD

Force Unleashed FTW....

That's not quite what I meant, I guess I mean the survivors of Order 66 and the Great Jedi Purge - but it depends if you include the Jedi Starkiller killed as survivors of the Great Jedi Purge... but I guess you do so just Kota then. :D

By extensively in the EU I meant the various comics and books etc. on Vader kicking Jedi butt, for references consult this page.

EDIT: Hey look, a nice little quote:

"In having survived, Yoda and Obi-Wan aren't exceptions to the rule. I'm certain that dozens of Jedi escaped with their lives, and in due time you will have the pleasure of killing many of them. But of greater importance is the fact that their order has been crushed. Finished, Lord Vader. Do I make myself clear?"

―Palpatine to Vader

Edited by Beniboybling

That's not quite what I meant, I guess I mean the survivors of Order 66 and the Great Jedi Purge - but it depends if you include the Jedi Starkiller killed as survivors of the Great Jedi Purge... but I guess you do so just Kota :D

I know :p

I just enjoy calling you out on stuff :p you make barely any mistakes, your no fun....

Gosh I didn't realise how many gosh darn Jedi emanated to escape :o

I wonder if any of them sensed moments before the order was given that :mon_trap:

Edited by Selenial

I know :p

I just enjoy calling you out on stuff :p you make barely any mistakes, your no fun....

Gosh I didn't realise how many gosh darn Jedi emanated to escape :o

I wonder if any of them sensed moments before the order was given that :mon_trap:

Lol :D

Well the galaxy is a big place, and the Order is what, 10,000 strong? Most would have been killed but then you've got those few who managed to escape, who weren't in battle, who escaped the Jedi Temple, who got the message that :mon_trap: from the Temple etc. etc. I believe roughly 100 or 200 escaped Order 66 then scattered across the galaxy.

Finding all those Jedi, even for the Empire, is no mean feat. Its even more surprising that the Empire managed to destroy almost all of them. Why not throw in a quote from Kreia:

"The Jedi Order is as ancient as time itself. It would take the might of the entire galaxy to strike us down."

―Jedi Master Kreia.

P.S. I think however that by the time of A New Hope Yoda, Obi-Wan and Luke were the last remaining Jedi. And when they died only Luke remained. So Ashoka would literally be the only Jedi left from the Old Order - quite a feat to say the least.

You say I'm wrong but then show examples of what I am talking about. Clone Wars took something considered "established canon" from books and just slapped it away with a "LOL" bat. Thanks. Disney movies can do the same with the entire EU and then the tears will be strong from the nerd bunch.

I am not saying I know what will be canon after the Disney/JJ trilogy but you seem to be trying to. Nobody knows at this point. Just like I said in the post before that you say I was wrong. So if I say nobody knows except insiders at Disney and JJ himself may be at this point, and you say I'm wrong, that means you believe you know what they have in store. So are you Lucas' kid or something since you know what's coming already?

Or can I borrow your DeLorean with the flux capacity installed? I need to know who wins next year's Super Bowl.

I'm saying you are wrong because you're making up a new cannon that nobody has ever stated. Until Disney announces something different, we have what is already in place. A new ownership in any venture doesn't instantly change everything about a company. Normally they look at what they have, evaluate it, and make changes or not based on what they determine is best. But everything continues as normal until such decisions are made. For instance, the previously announced novels are still hitting bookshelves as recently as last week.

Plus, you're misunderstanding current cannon very badly. Lucas himself has already established that the TV show or movies can and will overwrite any other EU material at will. I said as much, and yet you argue that I'm not. Reading comprehension is an important skill in life.

Lol :D

Well the galaxy is a big place, and the Order is what, 10,000 strong? Most would have been killed but then you've got those few who managed to escape, who weren't in battle, who escaped the Jedi Temple, who got the message that :mon_trap: from the Temple etc. etc. I believe roughly 100 or 200 escaped Order 66 then scattered across the galaxy.

"The Jedi Order is as ancient as time itself. It would take the might of the entire galaxy to strike us down."

―Jedi Master Kreia.

P.S. I think however that by the time of A New Hope Yoda, Obi-Wan and Luke were the last remaining Jedi. And when they died only Luke remained. So Ashoka would literally be the only Jedi left from the Old Order - quite a feat to say the least.

Gotta love a good old quote from kreia... Wise words indeed.

However, there is a massive section at the bottom of the page listing Jedi that were not accounted for, whilst Luke, Kenobi and Yoda may be the last ones left that are still fighting the empire, I believe there would still be Jedi around who are just trying to survive until there is someone to rally behind, making Ashokas Possible feat less extraordinary, but still rather impressive.

I don't think Ashoka is destined for episode 7 because I think a togruta would be hard to portray on screen as a leading character. However, maybe it would be possible and interesting. I just think it would be strange.

I guess, but there are ways around that...

Hell, there were scenes with Shak-Ti in episode 3 and 2, they looked quite realistic and I can imagine that 10 years on itd look even better....

But I doubt either way that she would be a main character..... Not the main character anyway.

I'm saying you are wrong because you're making up a new cannon that nobody has ever stated. Until Disney announces something different, we have what is already in place. A new ownership in any venture doesn't instantly change everything about a company. Normally they look at what they have, evaluate it, and make changes or not based on what they determine is best. But everything continues as normal until such decisions are made. For instance, the previously announced novels are still hitting bookshelves as recently as last week.

Plus, you're misunderstanding current cannon very badly. Lucas himself has already established that the TV show or movies can and will overwrite any other EU material at will. I said as much, and yet you argue that I'm not. Reading comprehension is an important skill in life.

I have and always said nobody knows what's coming. Only Disney themselves said it would be "original stories". How is that making up new canon? Once you explain that, I'll reply to the rest of your post because what you put made zero sense and words in my mouth. Now if you want to put words in my mouth then argue against those words, you need therapy because that's arguing with yourself.

http://www.eonline.com/news/358685/star-wars-7-plot-will-be-an-original-story-says-lucasfilm-source

http://www.movieweb.com/news/star-wars-episode-7-to-skip-the-thrawn-trilogy-for-an-original-story

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/10/31/star-wars-episode-vii-will-be-an-original-story

http://boards.theforce.net/threads/will-chewbacca-be-in-episode-vii.50004923/

Edited by Jacen_Starsolo

I don't think Ashoka is destined for episode 7 because I think a togruta would be hard to portray on screen as a leading character. However, maybe it would be possible and interesting. I just think it would be strange.
I had similar thoughts as well actually. Then again, Shaak-Ti.... make her eyes look a little more human and her face a little less gaunt and you've got a non-creepy, leading protagonist. Likely looking something like this. I also think introducing a alien as a main protagonist could give the sequels a little more variation and difference from the past films - which it will need to do well and avoid being labelled as an unoriginal rehash. Thought, do you think that older vision of Ashoka is hinting at the fact we will see her again or she will survive until, her adult years?

Anyway I think visuals like that are easy to get around and aren't going to get between Disney and some major credits, and like Selenial said, her surivial is a possiblity.

Actually, what we should be asking ourselves is 'what is the likelihood of her dying?' - I can't really see some EU work coming out where Vader mercilessly butchers her... for one I can't see Vader doing that, and secondly it would have large implications on the rest of the EU, and generate more questions about why Ashoka is never mentioned by Anakin outside the Clone Wars etc. and thirdly it would be a waste of commercial potential. Nor can I see her dying in future Clone Wars Seasons, she might make further appearances but I think exiling her from the Order was her big 'fate'.

But then again, could a character loved and known by watchers of TCW but unknown to others alienate many viewers?

I had similar thoughts as well actually. Then again, Shaak-Ti.... make her eyes look a little more human and her face a little less gaunt and you've got a non-creepy, leading protagonist. Likely looking something like this. I also think introducing a alien as a main protagonist could give the sequels a little more variation and difference from the past films - which it will need to do well and avoid being labelled as an unoriginal rehash. Thought, do you think that older vision of Ashoka is hinting at the fact we will see her again or she will survive until, her adult years?

Anyway I think visuals like that are easy to get around and aren't going to get between Disney and some major credits, and like Selenial said, her surivial is a possiblity.

Actually, what we should be asking ourselves is 'what is the likelihood of her dying?' - I can't really see some EU work coming out where Vader mercilessly butchers her... for one I can't see Vader doing that, and secondly it would have large implications on the rest of the EU, and generate more questions about why Ashoka is never mentioned by Anakin outside the Clone Wars etc. and thirdly it would be a waste of commercial potential. Nor can I see her dying in future Clone Wars Seasons, she might make further appearances but I think exiling her from the Order was her big 'fate'.

But then again, could a character loved and known by watchers of TCW but unknown to others alienate many viewers?

That same thing can be posed to those who think the EU is the begin-all and end-all of everything not in the movies or tv.

Edit: And you replied to one who said Ahsoka being a lead... who said she'd be a lead? She could just be someone sitting on a new Jedi Council with Luke. Sort of like a lot of those in the prequels not named Yoda, Kenobi, Mace, and in Episode III Skywalker.

Edited by Jacen_Starsolo