Who is the coolest looking sith lord?

Bow-Wow-Wow

There are a few pretty well designed Sith Lords out there, but my favorite is indeed Darth Revan.

http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&global=1&q=DARTH+REVAN#/d3cd582

Another one that I always found cool looking was Jerec from Star Wars: Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II

http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/1/1b/Duel_at_the_valley_of_the_jedi.jpg

Hmmmm, a difficult question.

I'd have to say Darth Sidious. He has several outfits but this is my favorite one, doesn't he just look awesome!

My second favorite would have to be Darth Caedus. I don't really know anything about this character but I really like his look.

There are so many more I could list, but these have to be my Top 2.

EDIT: In terms of female Sith, I've got to say Darth Traya. The simplistic look is always the best one.

Edited by Beniboybling

lol what?

IMO, in KotOR 2, Nihilus always seemed like a poser and Sion seemed to have a lot more potential.

Just mean that he basically has the look of pale hamburger at this point and is only held together by his hatred. That's not to say that he actually has no skill in combat however. Just that, he can play loose and sloppy when he doesn't have to worry about sustaining much in the way of injury so he's probably taken a large portion of his damage on the "just because" side of things.

This. The scene where he marches on the Jedi temple with a clone army right behind him was what made episode 3.
I would agree, while he is not my favourite looking Sith Lord he looks very cool in that scene. I believe this is the scene you are looking for.

Hayden Christensen may not be the best actor in the world, but he looks cool as Darth Vader. :cool:

(Although personally I prefer this scene.)