Legacy question

Chamby-X

I'm trying to understand the Legacy perks and how they work.

I was under the impression that unlocking something in Legacy gave it to all your characters, but everything seems to have the tag 'only usable by character who purchases it'.

For example, my lvl 43 JK has the option of purchasing the perk of speeders becoming available at lvl 10, but only he can use it. How does that help him at lvl 43? It would definitely help my lvl 10 JC, who doesn't have the money to buy said perk... And would I really have to buy that perk over and over again for each of my characters in the future?

everything under that particular tab is per toon. everything else (rocket boots, mail box on your ship, etc) is account-wide. and it really wouldn't be that difficult for you to get all the speeder boosts and such on new characters. just mail them money from your higher levels.

One legacy perk they should add is being able to transfer cash and equipment to legacy members more than 8 pieces at a time. I'd pay 100 credits per message if I could send 25, or more, things at once even if only for legacy.