Makeb Datacons - Codex - 2.6.1

discbox

• The +10 Endurance Datacron on Makeb will properly grant its corresponding Codex entry.
  • The +10 Presence Datacron on Makeb will properly grant its corresponding Codex entry.

Still missing two. Does this only work for character that gain the datacron after the update!?

Do I have to collect the datacron again to gain the codex entry!?

Why doesn't this work even after you fixed it... after 2-3 years... of doing nothing!?

(And what about the Datacron on imperial and republic fleet? Will we ever know ingame which character has collected it and which one hasn't?)

Edited by discbox

Still missing two. Does this only work for character that gain the datacron after the update!?

Do I have to collect the datacron again to gain the codex entry!?

Why doesn't this work even after you fixed it... after 2-3 years... of doing nothing!?

(And what about the Datacron on imperial and republic fleet? Will we ever know ingame which character has collected it and which one hasn't?)

2-3 years of doing nothing? The game was released in December of 2011, so the game isn't even 3 years old, and Makeb came with Rise of the Hutt Cartel which was released in April of last year, so those Datacrons aren't even 1 year old. Hyperbole like this only makes you come off as a troll, not someone with a legitimate issue they want addressed.

Send in an in-game support ticket and ask that they grant you the codex entries as you've already collected the datacrons. Note, I said 'ask'. Not demand. I've read before that this tactic was used effectively for codex entries that were fixed and the person was no longer able to get them.