What Cartel Pack Items Would You Like to See Directly for Sale?

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<[FURIOUS WEAPONS AND ARMOR SETS]>

PVP'ers shouldn't be special, and PVE'ers shouldn't be the only ones having everything re-releleased and compromised. It needs to be fair. <Put these up for Direct Sale.> These PVP weapons (and armor) look better than most platinum weapons: for shame...

dulfy.net/2014/11/22/swtor-furious-season-3-pvp-rewards-preview-from-livestream/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

To directly answer the question, 'What Cartel Pack Items Would You Like to See Directly for Sale?' My answer is, none of them.

For at least two years the primary focus of the game is EA going, "Keep on buying more Cartel Packs so we can stroke our (rhymes with 'sticks') ever more briskly!"

No matter how long content release of any kind takes, every single week like clockwork is "Keep on buying these new Cartel Packs."

I stopped buying Cartel Packs long ago. Once or Twice a year when my subscriber CC reward grant raises my balance high enough, I'll indulge in direct sale of decorations or a vehicle. But no new Cartel Packs.

• 1 month later...

Probably has been suggested many times before but the eternal royal family armor sets. Valkorion (Eternal Emperor Armor Set), Arcann with cyborg Arm and 1/2 Mask (Zakuulan Prince Armor set ), Vaylin's attire from kotet (Eternal Empress Armor set) or Just (Eternal Empress Headdress), Senya's Armor set could either be from the kotfe and kotet or the Kotet promo video's when Vaylin was a child (Eternal Matriarch Armor set).

Chiss Ascendancy Armor set ( Yes you can grind the fp and I have a complete armor set from the chiss flash point but it is not a legacy wide tradeable armor set so I am sure some people may enjoy just being able to purchase one that will be)

More Armor sets based on the Gods of the Machines (Availa, Nahut, Izax, Zildrog cultist armor set (Could look like the statues on nathema)

Skytrooper Armor set and/or companion.

More Cybernetic versions of the creature mounts. We already have the cybernetic varactyl (i.e. robo rancor, cybernetic nexu (completely cybernetic) etc. Maybe a techno beast companion?)

As for existing items Dark legionnaires armor set.

Toys: Like the shroud datacubes we should get jedi and sith holocrons that enrich the lore. Maybe with a little mission like the shroud crons. Maybe one from marka ragnos, one from revan, one from horak mul, one from, Ludo Kressh, One from Xendor The Dark Underlord, One from an Ancient Rakatan Warlord. Maybe we find one from Naga Sadow, maybe Ancient Je'daii Masters. Maybe one from Thexan which will give us an interaction with senya and Arcan depending on our choices during kotet. Revan's holocron? Maybe they can bring us to secret stores that the emperor had hidden throughout the galaxy. I think we are still lacking when it comes to lore in most of the new content compare to the older content.

Personally, I'd rather the team focus on the story for the next expansion so if they ignore this it's honestly fine with me. But I think we know by now cosmetics will never disappear so here are just my suggestions

Edited by Mzuta

I would like to see the Volatile Weapon Tuning put for direct sale. A lot of folks would purchase it I'm sure.

A second choice would be the Jori Daragon Armor Set another popular armor set.

There you go that's the items I'd like to see on the cartel market.

I definitely support this. But tI doubt they'll do it because they know they can get us to shell out dough for more cool looking sabers.

• 1 month later...
Can you guys please add the Running Man emote to the CM? The 2nd newest emote was added to the CM and Running Man was only there for a few hours or days before it was taken down. And the emote was going for 30mil+ on the GTN for a while, but now there haven't been any listings of it in weeks. Please add it.

• 2 weeks later...
Can you guys please add the Running Man emote to the CM? The 2nd newest emote was added to the CM and Running Man was only there for a few hours or days before it was taken down. And the emote was going for 30mil+ on the GTN for a while, but now there haven't been any listings of it in weeks. Please add it.

Pls /5char

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to see both Admiral Davos' uniform and his accompanying troopers' armors added into the game for players. The Admiral's uniform is essentially a 'higher ranking' version of the 'Decorated Targeter' gear set, while the troopers are a heavier version of the Makeb Assault armor. (Images for reference below).

Davos: https://i.imgur.com/dtnZaVN.png

Troopers: https://i.imgur.com/q7yzpGr.png

The troopers' armors would be a perfect opening to the next expansion as it will rekindle interest in the classic 'Empire vs Republic' storyline. Additionally, it would also add in an Imperial trooper set for us Imperial roleplayers without upsetting those who have the Collector's Edition, while also not having a set locked behind a high reputation requirement. Finally, if added to the Cartel Market as a direct sale item it would generate revenue and everybody likes revenue! :)

The Admiral's gear would go along with it (although admittedly, it is personal preference and I can't run around being an officer with a lowly Ensign's uniform)

Thanks for reading/considering my suggestion!

You can already achieve these looks with Dyes. There is already Agent vanilla armor that looks exactly like Davos one, you'd just have to dye them white.

Same for the trooper armor, though the pattern differs somewhat.

The looks are similar however, the differences are very noticeable. I've added two pictures here to clarify. The first picture is comparing the Belsavis trooper armor (gear that has the same armoring as Davos' troopers) to the Makeb Assault Armor (the armor you referenced). I've also added a picture comparing Davos' gear to the Decorated Targeter gear, the closest wearable gear to Davos'.

Belsavis(left) vs Makeb(right): https://i.imgur.com/IdRTpLe.jpg

Targeter(left) vs Davos(right): https://i.imgur.com/q3a9V5p.png

I would love to see armor like the Belsavis/Davos' troopers wear as well as Davos' gear added to the CM as direct sale items.

Hopefully, that clarifies what I was suggesting! :)

The looks are similar however, the differences are very noticeable. I've added two pictures here to clarify. The first picture is comparing the Belsavis trooper armor (gear that has the same armoring as Davos' troopers) to the Makeb Assault Armor (the armor you referenced). I've also added a picture comparing Davos' gear to the Decorated Targeter gear, the closest wearable gear to Davos'.

Belsavis(left) vs Makeb(right): https://i.imgur.com/IdRTpLe.jpg

Targeter(left) vs Davos(right): https://i.imgur.com/q3a9V5p.png

I would love to see armor like the Belsavis/Davos' troopers wear as well as Davos' gear added to the CM as direct sale items.

Hopefully, that clarifies what I was suggesting! :)

This is the same shirt mesh as Davos is wearing https://torf.mmo-fashion.com/bonded-mesh-imp/

The one and only difference is the ribbon/rope color, which will dye to whatever you dye the shoulder pads as (so, dark if you make them dark as Davos). Do we really need a new armor set just to get the rope color absolutely correct? :p

Edited by Kiesu

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
I would like to see both Admiral Davos' uniform and his accompanying troopers' armors added into the game for players. The Admiral's uniform is essentially a 'higher ranking' version of the 'Decorated Targeter' gear set, while the troopers are a heavier version of the Makeb Assault armor. (Images for reference below).

Davos: https://i.imgur.com/dtnZaVN.png

Troopers: https://i.imgur.com/q7yzpGr.png

The troopers' armors would be a perfect opening to the next expansion as it will rekindle interest in the classic 'Empire vs Republic' storyline. Additionally, it would also add in an Imperial trooper set for us Imperial roleplayers without upsetting those who have the Collector's Edition, while also not having a set locked behind a high reputation requirement. Finally, if added to the Cartel Market as a direct sale item it would generate revenue and everybody likes revenue! :)

The Admiral's gear would go along with it (although admittedly, it is personal preference and I can't run around being an officer with a lowly Ensign's uniform)

Thanks for reading/considering my suggestion!

don't know if you already know this but the makeb trooper outfit is available for purchase at the orbital station from a rep vendor you might have to have legendary standing reputation with the makeb strike force or whatever its called