Blaster Pistol images

Deyjarl

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know where in game I can find an E-60 Sonic Needler? Is it Imperial or Republic only?

Here's an image.

http://www.torhead.com/item/adMDuAq/...er#modelviewer

Bye the level of its mods and since it uses cunning (cuz cunning + pistols = smugglers / republic only) it might be a world drop in Coruscant.

I have played a gunslinger in one server up to level 50 and now I'm in a new server (level 32) and since I started this game (like 6 months ago) this pistol never dropped for.

I would love to have 2 of them, since it's the best pistol model for me (after the A300 Sonic Needler that you get as reward at the end of the smuggler's chapter 1).

I know that the BHs do get one of those if you choose the Mercenary AC when you get to the Imperial Fleet.

• 2 weeks later...
Does anyone know where in game I can find an E-60 Sonic Needler? Is it Imperial or Republic only?

Here's an image.

http://www.torhead.com/item/adMDuAq/...er#modelviewer

Well the fact that it is "Bind on Pickup" and has no level requirement indicates that it was probably meant to be a Smuggler quest reward. It probably just never made it into the final game :(.

anyone know of a matching pistol to FLASHY, the pistol from corso? tyvm.

http://s11.photobucket.com/albums/a158/angelwuzzie/SWTOR/?action=view&current=gun09.jpg

As far as I know, only this one: M-41 Blaster Pistol

But it's a level 3 (required) "blue" pistol I found in GTM once way back when I had a gunslinger.

My advice is for you to play the Mandalorian Raiders flashpoint with your friends until you get two of these Clan Varad Scoundrel's Blaster Pistol which has a nice model too and two of them look awesome (I had 2 in the mentioned gunslinger... but he's deleted now).

ty for the response. ill try to find that matching one in my gtm, but right now. i want those pistols bc of the "star wars" laser sounds from flashy etc. do those 2 flashpoint pistols have that "star wars'y" sound?

No, they don't have a loud sound... they're more "light" and low.

• 2 weeks later...
I have a Modified DTB-27 Bolt Pistol on my Imp character and was looking for a second. The original one I got was a class quest drop from Blizz. I would love to get a 2nd blaster that has the same model and is moddable, is anyone aware of another model on the imperial side by chance? Thanks!

I have a Modified DTB-27 Bolt Pistol on my Imp character and was looking for a second. The original one I got was a class quest drop from Blizz. I would love to get a 2nd blaster that has the same model and is moddable, is anyone aware of another model on the imperial side by chance? Thanks!

Unfortunately, the DTB is the only pistol with that model that is available to the Empire.

Having said that, take a look at the X-213 Laser Disruptor that looks like this. Depending on your tastes, it might make a good "big-and-small" match with your DTB.

Does anyone know were to get this blaster pistol?

Hylo Visz's Sidearm

It's an Armstech craftable, just ask around. Needs three biometric crystal alloys (you know, the mat from end bosses in HM flashpoints) so have those prepared.

On topic, I use this baby on my sawbones, looks a lot like some kind of old-school .357 magnum revolver. Farmed Athiss end boss several times at level 50 just to get it. :)

http://www.torhead.com/item/48r16fb/athiss-sawboness-blaster-pistol

Works well with a scrapper too, I imagine, looks heavy enough for all those pistol whips. ;)

Edited by Yan_Venn

Torhead search returns two items called Hylo Visz's Sidearm, but so far I've only seen the heavy-looking one as an actual item in-game. I'm suspecting it was supposed to look different for Rep/Imp crafters?

Anyways, there is a gun with the other, lighter model, its name is C-400 Spec Ops Saboteur. It's a lv 47-ish world drop, there's usually a couple of them on the GTN. Bear in mind its base mods are aim ones.

Does anyone know were to get this blaster pistol?

Hylo Visz's Sidearm

http://www.torhead.com/item/1FfTd4f/hylo-viszs-sidearm

Model View

http://www.torhead.com/item/1FfTd4f/hylo-viszs-sidearm#modelviewer

I don't think it is available in game.

There is another pistol with this same name (Hylo Visz's Sidearm) that is an Armstech Schematic and that probably "replaced" the one you are looking for. You should be able to find the Armstech version on your GTN.

If you are looking for the specific model, but with a different color scheme, keep an eye out on your GTN for the C-400 Spec Ops Saboteur.

Hope that helps.

EDIT: Need to remember to refresh the page before replying :). I got beat to it by others.

Edited by ZeroPlus

Quickshot is the exact same model, too, only sans the holoscreen thingie. And I guess it's not a bad thing, two screens would look silly and be a bit unwieldy.

That said, two Black Nebulas would be great for (if only) one thing: the shooting sound.

Quickshot is the exact same model, too, only sans the holoscreen thingie. And I guess it's not a bad thing, two screens would look silly and be a bit unwieldy.

That said, two Black Nebulas would be great for (if only) one thing: the shooting sound.

True! But, the coloring is different. A big "no no" for me ;).

By the way, I keep hearing that the Black Nebula sounds great. What does it sound like? Is it a "deep sound" like the Elegant Modified Blaster Pistol or like the X-11 Huntsman Pistol?

I just bought the Elegant Modified Blaster Pistol, don't know what you think a deep sound that's supposed to be.

the cartel blaster is like sisko, while the blaster pistol is like minnie mouse

Great analogy :D.

How does it compare to the sound of the N-110 Power Blaster that you can hear here? Similar? More? Less?

• 2 weeks later...

The cartel reward gun Black Nebula Heavy Blaster is essentially the "Two Finger's Revenge" with a little radar on it.

So if you like the old style guns you can pick them both up for your main and offhand, that's what I did.