Overall Achievements Leaderboard II

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Events post-5.10.3: 3060 (99%). Because who wants 100% anyway? :p

So it's been a month since I said I'd start working on a new leaderboard and you may or may not have noticed no such board exists. While I have made some progress, I'm having trouble deciding how exactly I should do it.

I think the ideal leaderboards would be hosted on a dedicated place (i.e. not a forum post) with automated or semi-automated rankings. We had a lot of this in the TORCommunity leaderboards, but updates for that are long gone. It could be revived but I don't know what the situation is with the people who created it or with TORCommunity in general.

Assuming it stays as a forum thread, I would like to include the following:

• Current rankings like they appear on this thread already
  • Historical rankings
  • Scores without currently unobtainable achievements
  • Scores per category (because percentages are unreliable)

I also would like opinions on some changes, if anyone wishes to offer theirs:

• Moving to General Discussion - this sub-forum has been home to the thread for years but achievements aren't limited to flashpoints, operations and heroic missions. Being in this section means it stays on the first page of threads for longer, but General Discussion will probably increase visibility
  • Dropping reputation tracking - there are too few reputation organizations and so many people are at max

The last thing on my mind is what actually gets people to post their scores? Would just having an updated thread do it? Or maybe spreading word of the thread to those who don't check the forums? I don't know if any motivation exists for those with lower scores, other than to post their category completions.

• 4 weeks later...

5.10.4:

Strongholds 3305->3380 (+75)

Overall 69065->69140

Had no response to my last post except 1 PM. If nothing else I would like an opinion on which sub-forum to put the new thread, because that's preventing me from starting it right now.

Edited by TheRandomno

Had no response to my last post except 1 PM. If nothing else I would like an opinion on which sub-forum to put the new thread, because that's preventing me from starting it right now.

I would simply leave it here, at least its something people can come here for.

• 1 month later...

It's been a while, still far from 100% but, getting there, slowly but surely. :)

I wanted to have finished Uprisings to 100% before posting but damn it's hard to find people to do The Legendary Rak Pack.

Name: Aragar

Legacy: Varnus

Server: Star Forge

Achievement Points: 61630

Sorry, just saw the new post, dropped there, please disregard this post. :)

Edited by AragarVarnus