Time To Vote For Your Sniper Class Representative!

EricMusco

• Dev Post

Hey everyone!

Your class is a little bit unique. Of all of the nominations we saw come through, only one candidate showed true interest in becoming the Class Representative! Without further delay, I would like to congratulate Paowee on being elected the Sniper Class Representative!

The other candidates all fit into one of the following criteria:

• They declined the nomination.
  • They never responded to the PM to confirm interest.
  • They were never contacted as only the candidates who appeared to have a few nominations were reached out to.
  • They have a forum account which is suspended.

Thanks everyone, look for more information by next week on scheduling for the top 3.

-eric

Thanks everyone:o! Remember we only have 1 PVP question, 1 PVE question, and 1 other (to be voted on) question.

People who are good with

wording i highly advise to step up and criticize the questions. We don't want questions that home in on ONE answer that we just want to hear. We want open-ended questions so that the Devs can elaborate more about the issue at hand.

Bad question:

1. Spec A is doing less DPS in raids compared to Spec B. Any plans to buff Spec A?

Good question (something like)

1. Spec A appears to be quite popular due to higher dps. In your internal testing, do you have any numbers that support this theory in comparison to DPS numbers for Spec B?

This way you address the question: Is there a dps balance problem between these specs that you are aware off while at the same time gives the Devs some room to be more specific or provide numbers.

Ref: http://www.swtor.com/community/showpost.php?p=6537043&postcount=35

Edited by paowee

Gratz Paowee! Keep an ear to the PvPers plz. Thx.

Thanks! There will always be a PVP question. But the PVP snipers/slingers need to help decide which question is the want answered by the Devs the most. I am only here to help facilitate, write-down, and forward it to the Combat Team when deadline comes.

With that said, i know Trephination / Teacher was nominated for his knowledge of Sniper PVP. I know others were nominated but i do not recall their names. We can make 2 separate threads, PVE discussion and PVP discussion and at the end of the day the 2 groups can vote on their 1 question, and then both will vote for the 3rd question

Edited by paowee

Getting a pvp question sorted is going to be difficult. A lot of snipers have trouble utilising their defensive skills which messes up their views on what is a valid question or not, other reason why it's going to be difficult is we're a pretty balanced class compared with others.

The balance issues of other classes is what concerns me the most, we're a great class but if there is too much imbalance you'll quickly find yourself last man standing which is never good.

Congrats to Paowee :)