Revan .... I'm Sorry, but Really?

Lightstrake

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
They better bring Revan back because Revan's final line angered me. First off Hk was stronger than Revan dissapointing.

Second he utters the same line Malaks does about the darkness taking ahold of him and him being nothing.

***? That happened to Malak because Malak was evil if (Keep in mind they originally intended this to be the final end of Revan) leaving Revan like that is a insult to the character.

What happened to there is no Death there is the Force? You had Revan die like he was going to dissapear into nothing yet during the entire battle he screams I AM JEDI.

Also Bioware Revert Revan's appearance BACK to how it was in BETA.

In Beta you had his hood up while wearing the mask and that looked awesome. His hood down with the mask just looks stupid. Why would you change it to make it look worse. Plus without the mask and his hood down he also looks stupid.

You seriously destroyed your most Iconic character in every possible way.

I agree, in every concieveable way. His last line... Worst... Ever... And all in all, his end was completely unacceptable. A guy that was mighty enough to be going toe to toe with The Emperor himself, is an easy pie lvl 35 boss... Rly? A guy who can match somone whom has absorbed the power of millions? Many or even most of them Sith? I'm sorry, did I miss something? Lore/story-breaking, mostly because of his relationship with The Emperor, not because of his previous history(although I myself find that equally important, it isn't as important in the game itself).

Revan should not have been in the game period. His age done his time is over.

Revan WAS my all time fav character, and even know his actions in KOTOR is among my top 2-3 fav Star Wars things.

But that was then, he is over let him have lived and died in another age, make this thing on the foundry a crazy clone or some such.

Pretty sure if they bring Revan back, it'll either be a very, very good redemption tale or a very, very hard set of operations.

Before relics were pulled from cartel packs...

Sadly one of them was Revan's mask.....which had the ability to summon the spirit of Revan (can't recall exact words, but this sums it up). So instead of Fold Space at the end...they killed him off...used him to just promote the game then killed him instantly after money was made.

Edited by Eillack

Before relics were pulled from cartel packs...

Sadly one of them was Revan's mask.....which had the ability to summon the spirit of Revan (can't recall exact words, but this sums it up). So instead of Fold Space at the end...they killed him off...used him to just promote the game then killed him instantly after money was made.

So it means that they are going to bring him back, since they removed that.

So it means that they are going to bring him back, since they removed that.

You're both wrong actually. A "cowl" (the relic was Revan's Cowl) is not a mask, calling it a cloak would be more accurate. Example: Batman wears a cowl with a cloak.

And they took the relics out because they were bugged to Chaos and back - 2/3 didn't work.

As for Revan being dead.... yeah there are 2 more Operations datamined (Scum & Villainy, The Dread Masters). Presumably the Revan storyline will resume with the 3rd upcoming Operation. Or Chapter 5 of the main story.