What classes would these Star Wars characters be?

AVFCLuke

• 1 month later...
Hey, only noobs die to static AOE.

Clearly Boba Fett was playing on an old comp and had a lag spike in the middle of the battle. by the time the lag ended he was sitting inside the sarlacc wondering what the hell just happened while cursing himself for not upgrading when he had the chance.

Edited by TheBentOne

Clearly Boba Fett was playing on an old comp and had a lag spike in the middle of the battle. by the time the lag ended he was sitting inside the sarlacc wondering what the hell just happened while cursing himself for not upgrading when he had the chance.

This.

Obi-Wan was actually a Gaurdian he specialized in the soresu form after realizing that the Ataru form was to aggressive and left you to open as it resulted in the death of his Master

and Yoda i would actually say was a knight as he specialized in the Ataru form but I'm guessing Yoda had a lot of legacy levels that gave him a bunch of crazy powers.

Yeah, considering he was well over 850 by then. Probably a hundred legacy levels. lol

Obi-Wan is definitely a Tank spec Guardian. His defense was always top notch in the prequels, and he did a lot of kiting. Yes, he kited Grievous. Then he kited Anakin on Mustafar. He used a glitch at the end that allowed him to beat Anakin in one hit to win that fight. >.>

Vader was a Vengeance spec DPS Juggernaut.

Qui-Gon was a Watchman spec Sentinel without the second saber.

Maul was a Deception spec Sith Assassin.

Sidious/Palpatine was either a Lightning or Madness spec Sorcerer.

Boba Fett was an Arsenal spec Merc with a really bad connection, and the lag was more than he could bear.

IG-88 was a ship droid with some major upgrades.

Han was THE Scoundrel.

Luke was a Whiner spec Guardian. Later respecced to Vigilance.

Lando was a Pistoleer spec Gunslinger and all around bad***.

Mace Windu was a BMF spec Guardian mutha****as!

Edited by Captain_Zone

Luke Skywalker = Guardian

Obi-Wan Kenobi = Sentinel. According to the agility he demonstrated both vs Maul as well as versus Anakin. Disregard the dual wield thing.

Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader = Marauder as Anakin, Juggernaut as Vader I'd say. Again, according to his agility at first (as Anakin) and his toughness later as Vader.

Darth Sidius = Sorcerer although he wasn't bad at all in melee combat against powerful Jedi Masters.

Yoda = his own class really. Has the agility of a Sentinel, the tougness of a Guardian and the power of a Consular. If they made double bladed lightsaber for his size I'd say he'd excel as a Shadow too ;)

he mostly used soresu, a defensive form!

Darth Sidius = Sorcerer although he wasn't bad at all in melee combat against powerful Jedi Masters.

He is quite adept at lightsaber combat, but I think in order to battle Windu he had to use his knowledge and training in the force to enhance it.

But I definitely agree, he is a Sorceror.

• 1 month later...
Obi-Wan was actually a Gaurdian he specialized in the soresu form after realizing that the Ataru form was to aggressive and left you to open as it resulted in the death of his Master

and Yoda i would actually say was a knight as he specialized in the Ataru form but I'm guessing Yoda had a lot of legacy levels that gave him a bunch of crazy powers.

To add to this, Anakin is note a Sentinel! Anakin would be a Jedi Knight Guardian, and specializing in the Vigilance tree. Why? He uses the Shien lightsaber forum, and only in very very very few cases did he use dual lightsabers.

Or his router cut out momentarily, causing the lag spike. It happens.

He wasn't a n00b. He was just unlucky.

Luke Skywalker?

Obi-Wan Kenobi?

Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader?

Darth Sidius?

Yoda?

Luke: DPS Guardian

Anakin: DPS Guardian / Vader: DPS Juggernaut

Sid: DPS Sorc.

Yoda: DPS Sage

Obi-Wan: Unique Tank Guardian with Trollesu Form, Trollesu Face Defense, and Heroic Moment: One With The Beard. "Sup nub?"

• 11 months later...
Yeah, considering he was well over 850 by then. Probably a hundred legacy levels. lol

Obi-Wan is definitely a Tank spec Guardian. His defense was always top notch in the prequels, and he did a lot of kiting. Yes, he kited Grievous. Then he kited Anakin on Mustafar. He used a glitch at the end that allowed him to beat Anakin in one hit to win that fight. >.>

Vader was a Vengeance spec DPS Juggernaut.

Qui-Gon was a Watchman spec Sentinel without the second saber.

Maul was a Deception spec Sith Assassin.

Sidious/Palpatine was either a Lightning or Madness spec Sorcerer.

Boba Fett was an Arsenal spec Merc with a really bad connection, and the lag was more than he could bear.

IG-88 was a ship droid with some major upgrades.

Han was THE Scoundrel.

Luke was a Whiner spec Guardian. Later respecced to Vigilance.

Lando was a Pistoleer spec Gunslinger and all around bad***.

Mace Windu was a BMF spec Guardian mutha****as!

Was having a bad day until now. Thanks for the laughs :D

A lot of people are saying Maul is an assassin, but the assassins in SWTOR are nothing like Maul. The only thing they have in common is the double bladed lightsaber. The assassins in SWTOR are basically sorcs that make greater use of melee techniques and close quarters combat. They still rely heavily on force-based attacks and spew lightning like it's going out of style. Maul seems more like a Marauder with a double bladed lightsaber to me. The fact that he was literally a "sith assassin" doesn't mean he fits the mold of the class by that name.

Before he became Vader,Anakin was Guradian.I am amazed how many people said he is sentinel in the first page.

Maul is Marauder,depsite the saberstaff.More specifically Marauder from Kotor 2.

Edited by Kaedusz

tbh i think mos tof the jedi and sith in the movies aspire to master all aspects of the force. i dont think yoda can really be considered anything, and then what about mace? he was jus tpure awesomeness inventing his own saber style etc.

how many jedi in this game use force lightning?

• 3 years later...