Ranked Team Set Up

VasKur

try finding 8 of these guys fully kitted up on the one server might be your problem.

I'm getting close! kinda.. bout half WH hoping to be full WH and ranked com capped by the time 1.6 comes out. I have a lot of respect for those gunnery troopers who are full WH, it takes a lot of grinding and patience lol.

Well I can tell you my Merc has been full Warhero for a very long time..... and once I ground out my Powertech I sent all the gear to him via legacy.

After that moment there's a fart's chance in a sarlacc pit I am allowed to bring my Mercenary to a ranked warzone. IE, not gonna happen.

I switched the gear back once and basically was called an idiot. Now I am enslaved by my powertech for Ranked WZ's. My Merc shines his gun a lot on fleet and crafts real purty grenades.

why is deception assassin so unpopular?

There burst is good but past that it can be lackluster especially against a good team. Darkness/hybrid offers much more utility. PT's, smash jug, and for the most part any marauder tree and even snipers will put out more damage than deception in terms of ranked play imho.