<Scoldseven> is now recruiting!

Morde_

We're a friendly new guild looking to help new players level up and get gear ^_^

One day we hope to raid end-game and play RWZ, but for now we're focusing on just relaxing and having a good time.

Feel free to send a whisper to Scold or Scopeseven (or anyone, it's a zerg guild anyone can invite) ingame for an invite!

Any alts of big-name players are also more than welcome to join!

Don't miss out on the movement. #scoldseven trending around the world on social media everywhere.

Edited by Morde_

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're a friendly new guild looking to help new players level up and get gear ^_^

One day we hope to raid end-game and play RWZ, but for now we're focusing on just relaxing and having a good time.

Feel free to send a whisper to Scold or Scopeseven ingame for an invite!

Any alts of big-name players are also more than welcome to join!

Don't miss out on the movement. #scoldseven trending around the world on social media everywhere.

Was hoping to join on my level 1, sith warrior?

CaN MY Sorc Candyandy Join? He's SHOCKINGLY Good At.......Stuff... HaHa Get IT?

Only if you agree to fix your keyboard!

Can i RP with my operative there?

We can herd nerfs and swing lightsabers together, fellow Agent!

This is such a great opportunity. I can finally get that level 50 Bounty Hunter that Ive always wanted! I always thought advanced classes were so overrated.

You'll be a force to be reckoned with!

Scoldseven VS Jirayas Gonna Smash coming soon

**** you, you mother****ing whore your guild is **** and we're going to *********** destroy you.

The new rivalry begins. <jirayas gonna smash> is now an official kill-on-sight enemy of <Scoldseven>

Sorry, my fingers slipped.

Edited by Morde_

I want a guild with my name in it :(

If I joined would you be willing to stick SK in there somewhere? Preferably the front so I could print out business cards and pick up chicks. Sk is kinda my thing.

I want a guild with my name in it :(

If I joined would you be willing to stick SK in there somewhere? Preferably the front so I could print out business cards and pick up chicks. Sk is kinda my thing.

It's too late, unfortunately. With over 60 active members, it's too much work to change the name.

We can, however, offer you the "Cheerleader" rank. Rayrayy is head cheerleader and she's been working on some dances to practice for the fleet while our A team plays RWZ.

GOOOOOOOOO S7'S!

I didn't even know this thread existed. Thanks for making this scold.

We have been a guild for a little less than 24 hours and have ~130 members. We will definitely be running some ilum groups to powerlvl this weekend as long as they don't nerf it tomorrow... With our active member count rapidly expanding I can see this guild running some open world pvp and taking control of entire planets with our hardcore RP. It is also a wonderful opportunity for some of you hardcore pvpers to teach some newbies a thing or two as well as a way for us to get together on alts and do some rateds. This guild is all about having fun and building the community with some quality trolling. The sky is the limit for this guild and I can't wait to see what the future brings.

Scopeseven

Co-GM of <Scoldseven>

Edited by Tommytwotoes