Which MODS are "available" on the Artificer trainer?

Rhaphael

I asked this question several times in General chat in-game, but no one bothered to answer me.

I have a Cybertech, and looking at all the available Mods on the trainer I only see DPS Mods, no Tank Mods.

Since there is a bug with the Artificer trainer atm where it shows Mods in the list to buy (but not actually buyable/craftable), I was wondering if these Mods are the missing Tank Mods that are supposed to be on the Cybertech trainer.

Because I have no Artificer myself I can't check it, but can anyone who does have Artificing please check for me which type of Mods are being "sold" on the Artificer trainer?

Please note that I said Mods not Enhancements.

Thank you.

Eh, are you looking for specific stats of the artifice items, or just info on what slots artificers can make?

Atm Artificers can NOT make the slot "MOD" it is as you said, a bug.

I can not check it myself, since, i dropped my Artificing to pick up the OP Biochem and am currently loving the permanent OP stuff :p

Edited by Miothan

I want to know if the bugged Mods that show up as available on the Artificer trainer have things like Defense, Shield, Absorption etc on them, because none of the Mods on the Cybertech trainer have these.

If it does it would mean that these are actually in-game (albeit not craftable) and there is still hope that eventually this might get fixed by moving them to the Cybertech trainer.

If it doesn't, that means there are no tank mods at all in game (save for the ones on commendation/pvp vendors) and the chance for this to get fixed is a lot smaller because they will need to be created by the developers before being added to the game.

Edited by Rhaphael