Lets play huttball!

XXoXXBenoahXXoXX

Hey guys, this may only be my second post ever but I just wanted to elaborate on HUTTBALL!!! This is my favorite warzone of out of all of them. I love having my brother (who is a vanguard) pull me up to him with harpoon and I score a goal. Or have one of my Sith assassin guild members pull me toward them and I score another goal. I love how i can get on my commando and use concussion charge to blast people into the fire trap! Sometime I get a little to into the game and start yelling at my laptop...but I just realize that everybody here can play the game and just have fun with it.

Keep building and improving the Warzones and PVP Bioware!

Ben Z.

Hey guys, this may only be my second post ever but I just wanted to elaborate on HUTTBALL!!! This is my favorite warzone of out of all of them. I love having my brother (who is a vanguard) pull me up to him with harpoon and I score a goal. Or have one of my Sith assassin guild members pull me toward them and I score another goal. I love how i can get on my commando and use concussion charge to blast people into the fire trap! Sometime I get a little to into the game and start yelling at my laptop...but I just realize that everybody here can play the game and just have fun with it.

Ben Z.

Your enthusiasm will wane after playing it 2000 times but its still better than novare coast for me :)

Ben Z.

Cheers, dude! I love HB too for all of those reasons and more! :)

Some people love hutball. I don't hate it, but its the one wz i skip about half the time. Why? I play ops, and they are pretty useless compared to other classes. I am not going to play a WZ where I receive a handicap before the match starts. i just set myself up for a good retort there lol.

Some people love hutball. I don't hate it, but its the one wz i skip about half the time. Why? I play ops, and they are pretty useless compared to other classes. I am not going to play a WZ where I receive a handicap before the match starts. i just set myself up for a good retort there lol.

Really? Then you haven't learned the art of intercepting the ball from the enemy team, or how to best locate yourself for passes for your own team. As a healer operative you can be one stubborn ball carrier as well, with mobile heals and such.

I absolutely love this WZ and it pisses me off that it doesn't pop more often. I want 1.1 back >:/

Edited by Majspuffen

Lol, I dont have a lvl 50 yet so i dont have a need to play it 2000 times, although if u did i think you would have trouble blinking after awhile...lol

If you are @ all serious about pvp in this game you will play it 2000 times :)

You must be playing some weird version of SWTOR where Vanguards and Assassins have friendly pull. Unless you mean they pull you when they're in the other team, allowing you to score...

Pretty much this or the OP is on crack.