class design question for pvp

warstory

I have been playing telekinetics spec for sage for a good bit of time now in pvp and I cant figure out how this class is suppose to be played....

I would like some understanding as to how this class is suppose to be played in pvp and no I dont what to hear about hybrid or tk is a pve spec.

I play 22/3/16 with my Sage and I love it.

Depending on the situation, or group makeup, I can fall back to lay on a healing trance, or deliverance. I'm always bubble shielding teammates, force management is a good.

The class, IMO, has great DPS/healing, excellent survivability, great WZ coverage mobility, and this build specifically has an amazing amount of mobile DPS.

When I play the TK/heal version of this hybrid, I find it clunky & your ability to move is severely hindered.

All of this to answer your question (IMO):

A sage is everything the situation calls for if spec'ed as an effective hybrid build. You can run to a node, drop heals/bubbles, and when the crowd of attackers starts thinning out, be able to quickly reinforce to the lightly protected node. You can DPS with this build to be effective in 1v1 situations. Who wants to chase a sage all over the map when solo guarding? No one. Drop dots & keep your distance while pummeling them.

If you aren't amazed by a sage's versatility and utility in a group, you have the incorrect spec, you have junk gear, or you haven't grasped how to play the class fully yet.

Edited by adiwantinova

Its quite simple your spec sucks for PVP its the reason why I am no longer a sorc/sage and rolled a different class. Its well known that bioware hates mercs, sorc (unless healer even then you can get get obliterated by marauders) and concealment operatives.

Its like bioware forget the cannon part from glass cannon.

I bet the next patch it will be another sorc/operative nerf.

From my little experience with the tk as a hybrid with balance but with the emphasis though in the tk tree, I tried to get the synergy of instants. That was from spamming (no cool down from balance) tk throw get instant disturbance which has a chance for instant force wave, and obviously then force wave when instant. As full tk i guess you would spam disturbance and force wave when instant, and turbulence on a target affected with weaken mind. On the move the usual sage casts, ie shields, project, weaken minds.